Reddaway | truth gets censored ?

thewatcher

TB Lurker
Credits
You call that bashing? It is what it is. Unions are great for a lot of things, I just think (IMO) that bringing them to Reddaway will not solve the real problems, as they are not problems derived of typical managment against employee types of problems. What has happened is that a financially sound and hapilly employed company has been sadled with a disgruntled anchor of a company (Bestway) under the disguise if a "socalled merger", causing a financial drain on Reddaway. It is not going to pan out like most hope it will, hence the statement "how long will it last" I know this will get censored also wich just furthers my own beliefs about this whole mess.

A driver in LOS (Downey ca.) who has an Oakland bid was called from Fontana dispatch and told to stay home. That there was no work for him. Come to find out, they sent an extra board driver from Fontana to LOS to pick up a set of Oaklands. Hmmm...
In Orange ca. P&D drivers have been laid off because there's not enough work. At the same time, the company's training dock workers to drive truck and getting them their license to run drops, picks and shuttles as needed.
Another terminal in the Bay area had recently gotten a new terminal manager. This TM was heard saying that he was gonna clean house and that anyone that had 10 years or more at the company was gonna be pushed out. Now this is about half of the guys that there. These are only a few examples that I know of. If anyone would like to add some more examples, feel free.

There's a lot more reasons to be Unionized.

A driver in LOS (Downey ca.) who has an Oakland bid was called from Fontana dispatch and told to stay home. That there was no work for him. Come to find out, they sent an extra board driver from Fontana to LOS to pick up a set of Oaklands. Hmmm...
In Orange ca. P&D drivers have been laid off because there's not enough work. At the same time, the company's training dock workers to drive truck and getting them their license to run drops, picks and shuttles as needed.
Another terminal in the Bay area had recently gotten a new terminal manager. This TM was heard saying that he was gonna clean house and that anyone that had 10 years or more at the company was gonna be pushed out. Now this is about half of the guys that there. These are only a few examples that I know of. If anyone would like to add some more examples, feel free.

There's a lot more reasons to be Unionized.