Holland | Truth & It Will Never Change !!

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
82621236_570820737108577_4991459615288852480_o.jpg

Well said. And nothing kills morale faster than reminding us that we're all bad employees. Because how can you tell good ones from bad ones? The bad ones are in the union, right puff?
Oh ya thats why you should never hire a union electrician or plumber to work on your home ya know , zero schooling , no experience totally bad people

All Barns have these guys they do 3-4 stops & take 8 hrs , while other guys used to do 10-12 stops in 8 hrs , at the same pay scale , so now the attitude is WHY , because Lazy Larry or Joe , doesn't have to work so why do I and then we have the smokers going out to smoke 2-3 times a hour , so guess what us non-smokers started parking our forks and taking Twinkie breaks 2-3 times a hour too , Fair is Fair !! , So if management don't care why should we ??? think about it ???:6788:

All Barns have these guys they do 3-4 stops & take 8 hrs , while other guys used to do 10-12 stops in 8 hrs , at the same pay scale , so now the attitude is WHY , because Lazy Larry or Joe , doesn't have to work so why do I and then we have the smokers going out to smoke 2-3 times a hour , so guess what us non-smokers started parking our forks and taking Twinkie breaks 2-3 times a hour too , Fair is Fair !! , So if management don't care why should we ??? think about it ???:6788:
You sound like a little fckn girl. If things are so intolerable for you, find another job. Your bullshit has run its course and now you're looking for fellow Teamsters to blame your misery on. Get another job Mary.
Oh wait, this thread will turn into a coop dispatch/Dave's hat thread any minute, and you'll be back tomorrow, next week and next year with your little bitch crying.

You sound like a little fckn girl. If things are so intolerable for you, find another job. Your :horseshit: has run its course and now you're looking for fellow Teamsters to blame your misery on. Get another job Mary.
Oh wait, this thread will turn into a coop dispatch/Dave's hat thread any minute, and you'll be back tomorrow, next week and next year with your little bitch crying.

MrSXErv.jpg

You sound like a little fckn girl. If things are so intolerable for you, find another job. Your :horseshit: has run its course and now you're looking for fellow Teamsters to blame your misery on. Get another job Mary.
Ok you want to have a C.B. radio fight lets dance you LAZY SMOKER & w.p.o.s. , you keep running the company into the ground and miking the clock and yes I'm blaming my misery on lazy fellow teamsters like you WTFTEAMSTER , so go lay down by your dish & have anther smoke on O.T. and keep voting yes too and if anybody should quit is you Nancy , don't need worthless people like you just showing up at work ...................

Ok you want to have a C.B. radio fight lets dance you LAZY SMOKER & w.p.o.s. , you keep running the company into the ground and miking the clock and yes I'm blaming my misery on lazy fellow teamsters like you WTFTEAMSTER , so go lay down by your dish & have anther smoke on O.T. and keep voting yes too and if anybody should quit is you Nancy , don't need worthless people like you just showing up at work ...................
You don't even know me or my work ethic Mary, or who I work for you pathetic whining little girl.

You don't even know me or my work ethic Mary, or who I work for you pathetic whining little girl.
Nancy while don't you DO your JOB and stop be a LAZY SMOKER , people like you give union a bad name and for who you work for ?? That would be nobody cause your shiftless & lazy & a smoker :fingure:
f940770289ee95f1d7ce77dd96db54b5.jpg

:crushed:
Nancy while don't you DO your JOB and stop be a LAZY SMOKER , people like you give union a bad name and for who you work for ?? That would be nobody cause your shiftless & lazy & a smoker :fingure:
f940770289ee95f1d7ce77dd96db54b5.jpg
Your problem is you've decided to stick it out on a sinking ship. Now you're throwing your fellow Teamsters overboard hoping all the while you'll save yourself. You are a sheep, you just don't know it. :fingure:

:crushed:
Your problem is you've decided to stick it out on a sinking ship. Now you're throwing your fellow Teamsters overboard hoping all the while you'll save yourself. You are a sheep, you just don't know it. :fingure:
So Sorry don't know you was mentally challenged and its not nice to argue with a person who has that ,:6817: , you have a nice day there , "wtfteamster " :6781:

So Sorry don't know you was mentally challenged and its not nice to argue with a person who has that ,:6817: , you have a nice day there , "wtfteamster " :6781:
You're the guy posting like he's on the short bus. Sorry to inform you yrcw is like it is because of guys like you and your twinkies breaks.

8 hour office worker is outside 3 hours smoking