Truth

roadrunner526

TB Lurker
Credits
inter office BS dark sky Richard beers al Borland J busy and others in the office are talking out there ass they are major problems with this company these are the people that made it rough for all working conditions between outbound load coordinators and inbound dispatchers they don't have a clue of what they are doing upper management has them all on a string working them like puppets 107 is there for us drivers support and recognition that we lost 6 years ago all they told us was lies corporate got richer the drivers got poorer if you have any questions call the 107 hall let them tell you the truth dispatchers posing as drivers posting on here they will all get there day just like McMahon did they're not real men they are professional ass kissers xJim Marshall Dave Stokes Tom K bill TracyFran burger and others

I am lost, what lies? So far all the names you mentioned have been straight with me. Cant find another job to go to if you dislike so many people? Must be one of those milking the system types. Are you friends with the driver who admitted sleeping on the clock?

I haven't been discussing some inter-office problem thingy or whatever it is you're trying to describe. I've been discussing the merits of the union, if any. Talking out of my butt is preposterous, I can't throw my voice.

I also didn't realize that not supporting something because I can't logically see its benefits makes me un-manly.

Mister 6 month dumb -ss driver. Can you honestly tell me you never took a nap on the job in your whole driving career. Please don't say no! So please do not pass judgement unless you know the full non management story.Join the better side, VOTE YES!!!!