Truth

roadrunner526

TB Lurker
Credits
:busted:inter office BS dark sky Richard beers al Borland J busy and others in the office are talking out there ass they are major problems with this company these are the people that made it rough for all working conditions between outbound load coordinators and inbound dispatchers they don't have a clue of what they are doing upper management has them all on a string working them like puppets 107 is there for us drivers support and recognition that we lost 6 years ago all they told us was lies corporate got richer the drivers got poorer if you have any questions call the 107 hall let them tell you the truth dispatchers posing as drivers posting on here they will all get there day just like McMahon did they're not real men they are professional ass kissers xJim Marshall Dave Stokes Tom K bill TracyFran burger and others

The truth will not be found at the hall, just some organizers acting like catholic priests to people like you roadrunner. Vote no to the union, we don't need them.

You been at NCT 6 months and you think you have an opinion.You haven't experienced anything yet. Your still trying to prove yourself to the so called management. "BOY" tighten up your seat belt, it's going to be a rough road!!!!! You are a joke with that attitude. Better yourself VOTE YES for a better workplace.

-I don't need to prove myself, I know what other jobs are out there and I know what will happen if a union comes in. I don't want to get laid off, I like it here. Some of you other drivers seem to think a union will come in and nothing will change here. It all will change, from our local area to the amount of drivers. Our pay will not be the same as you think. What if the union negotiates a contract that pays less? I was at the breakfast, were you? They operate at a 99-101. do you know what that mans? they will not negotiate a contact they cannot pay. Where will that leave us? There is a right time and a wrong time for things, and this is the wrong time. we will not come out on top. say no to the union. be thankful for what you have.

NCTY is a private company..thats a fact...at the breakfast a question was asked if the company was profitable....."were a private copmany we dont have to answer that " was the answer....ok, thats a good answer....but the'll say were operating 99-101 ? cmon...quit the smoke and mirrros and slide shows. They will tell you what they want . theres a reason there will be a vote . you cannot have your cake and eat it to...they will lie and lie and lie and the sheep will be sheep because thats all they know how to be.

so if you know if the company is private why would you ask the question?? we work for the company and get a feel for you see what is going on here, if we were profitable we would be getting more $$ and not fighting with each other,

C'mon dude u answered your own question

NCTY is a private company..thats a fact...at the breakfast a question was asked if the company was profitable....."were a private copmany we dont have to answer that " was the answer....ok, thats a good answer....but the'll say were operating 99-101 ? cmon...quit the smoke and mirrros and slide shows. They will tell you what they want . theres a reason there will be a vote . you cannot have your cake and eat it to...they will lie and lie and lie and the sheep will be sheep because thats all they know how to be.

That is not cutting it seems NC is in business for the sake of being in business operating at a 99! every co has an OR wether public or private and all they all answer to someone to keep the money flowing!

So this is what we get with this Union talk. Making things personal and mentioning peoples names...great work environment. Explain to me the "working conditions" that are so terrible Roadrunner 526. What recognition have you lost? Where do you see the greed? Those guys you mentioned....they took the cut like everyone else, including the dock. (who voted the union down by 2 to 1). Not one of you pro union guys have answered my question...WHY ARE YOU NOT DRIVING FOR A UNION CARRIER? You can answer that can't you? Why are you still working here? Can it be that you can't find a better job? Is that possible? Isn't ABF or Yellow hiring? Or are you afraid that you will have to start at the bottom on their list? As I read this dribble you guys post my mind gets made up rather easily. Read the letter posted on the drivers board from the YRC chairman.Don't you get it? I read it last week while waiting for the dock to finish loading. I listen to one big supporter carrying the water for 107 and he works four days a week! How does that make the rest of you feel? I guess he doesn't need the coin like everyone else...so if money is not his issue what is? (Hey look....I did that without mentioning a name) I need this job for my FAMILY...not to pay dues and initiation fees to some union that's supposed to make life better for me. It is my job to make life better for my family and if I can't do it here I'll move on.
Maybe we should all think of what we have as opposed to what we don't have. Whether you work here or at ABF or Yellow or Volpes I'm sure there is room for improvement at every carrier. There was room for improvement at Jevic and there is plenty of room for improvement here. How about we work on that instead of contributing to these union guys who make a ton of dough whether an agreement is made or not or whether you work or not. McMahon is gone and I know many guys consider that a positive move. Who do you want to work for inside? Do you want to choose that as well? There are a ton a good guys who drive here and I'm sure they will do the right thing....voting no. Man up and think of your family...or are you that timid that you need a third party to speak for you.You will lose much more then you will gain. Remember one thing...we are easily replaced.

If NCT is not making money, then open up the books and prove it to us. Maybe we would see things differently. But we all know the are hiding and lying. VOTE "YES"

When you take. Job nobody has to prove anything would I like to see the financials? Yea I think it would be interesting then if all is true with a 99 OR or 100 or w.e, then union would realize they should go try and Bring the brotherhood to walmart and the $8 per hour they make there

Drive&Drive...are you kidding? You think that NCT would give you more money if they were making more money? God, help this man...

Or putting up an argument against the people who are so called drivers... I bet they promised you a shop steward position if u get in right??

Here is something for oldguydriver to check on him self. #1 the former owner called every senior driver at home personally and told us the 5% would be temporary and he would make it up to us. #2 Jefferies capitol through him out because he wanted them to honor there commitment to the people who built this buisness under him. #3 New Century has never been in the red. For those of you who dont understand that nct has never LOST money. #4 nct made over 25 million profit last year now ask yourself who put it in their pockets??? Sure as hell not the drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are two sides..but its so hard to fathom why you don't want voice in your future. Union's are the go-between the drivers and NCT. NCT believes in "Like it or leave"...how fair is that? I am telling you the God's truth...we are the voice of 107. We don't want to put NCT out of business, but be fair for God sake! Don't give bonus's out and offer a cut to management "if" they want it. Spread the wealth and give it to the drivers who are the ones that make NCT what it is today. Why are you so against the Union?

Wow !! then who can you turn to about the needs for the drivers ? Or are you just saying take what you have and be glad ? BETTER !! take that load , even you know something is wrong with it ... Please Mr quagmire show me the light .. and to refer to the Union as a Catholic Priests just goes to show your ignorance .. :flame: in Hell !!!