ADuiePyle | Trying To Get Foot In Door !

Nate was the person I was in email contact with, I just received my "SORRY WE CHOSE SOME ELSE EMAIL",,,,,, honestly they choose to pass with me NEVER an accident or a scratch and super clean DMV record !!!!!!! I have tried for the last time to get into this company !!!!!! apparently you recruiters or whomever is the person making the selections deserves every driver accident or mis hap that comes down the line !!!!!!! Sure great company alright, maybe the drivers, but some of your office staff suck.

Thanks everyone for your support, I would have enjoyed working with you all I'm sure.

:shift:I'm new here to this forum thing though I agree with its intention, I just never got into it. I had a major question hopefully someone will be privy enough to answer. What are my options of finding a carrier that does refresher courses? with being away from the industry for a few years its increasingly more difficult to get back in. I've inquired extensively and found that it will be thousands of dollars to get back into the truck. I need some way to circumvent or avoid having to repay for my license just get back into someone's truck!

Nate was the person I was in email contact with, I just received my "SORRY WE CHOSE SOME ELSE EMAIL",,,,,, honestly they choose to pass with me NEVER an accident or a scratch and super clean DMV record !!!!!!! I have tried for the last time to get into this company !!!!!! apparently you recruiters or whomever is the person making the selections deserves every driver accident or mis hap that comes down the line !!!!!!! Sure great company alright, maybe the drivers, but some of your office staff suck.

Thanks everyone for your support, I would have enjoyed working with you all I'm sure.

Hey no companies perfect, you could have been 1 in 50 applicants- who knows. In this buisness its still sometime is who you know. Duie has always asked their current drivers for referrals, maybe thats how they got to their choice.:guinesssmilie:

DROCK I understand your plight but... there are drivers out there that have just as good or maybe even better driving records than you. So whose to say we didn't get an excellant driver instead of you. I hope you don't take this as an insult because it is not intended that way. Our drivers do refer some quality drivers. We won't accept any old schlep just because one of our drivers refered him you understand.

ya I hear ya all, just really sucks. Two kids, house and baby on the way!, and the longer your away from the wheel, the harder it is to get in ANYWHERE.

Dont give up hope, you might have to look a little further out than you wanted to go, maybe up in Mass. it is the hiring season at most companies now. So just keep applying.

Don't hesitate to keep in touch with Nate DROCK, and don't become depressed. Just keep trying sooner or later you'll get a job. If your as good as your confidence eminates I hope it's with A Duie.

Hey Drock.It may be the needs are filled in the RI term,no matter how good you are.Again,there is a sleeper truckload division. Its own recruiting etc.Possible to start there then transfer when the position becomes avbl.

Company Drivers

Larry Garzon 888-477-0200 option 7 My name is Ed Brown. Plz use it so I may get a bounty

Hi All, Well looks like the Johnston, RI. terminal is again looking for P&D drivers. I have again applied and also sent an email to Nate Miller asking to be re-considered for the position. I will on Monday swing by there to drop off my resume in person and again hope for the best.

Larry, If I still can't get the P&D, I will try the sleeper truckload div. and mention your name, just with my new born expected in Aug., I was hoping to be home nightly for now.

Thanks, stay safe out there and I will post any results.