ABF | Trying to get on at STL

Trip C

TB Lurker
Credits
First off , thanks 12 Pack, your a stand up guy and I enjoyed talking with you today and your advice towards ABF. All good info I might add. I tried to call Vince today no luck he was busy. Left him a message hope he will call me back. I will try again tuesday. Does he have any say so in the hiring process or is it pretty much up to the corporate people ? I am not worried about my background or driving history thats all ok. I guess what worries me is they have a few open city driver positions and they have 20 applicants ! I really dont know if linehaul is for me since I have a wife and kids and I doubt they can get you home every night.
Oh and by the way 12 pack, I live in Arnold , so your just right down the road.
I wonder if just "stopping by" the terminal and ask for Vince , if that would help ? I dunno maybe I am just being to inpatient. Can you tell I really want out of my current job ?

ABF dosn't get in a hurry dearing the hireing process. It takes as long as it takes about 5 weeks for road maybe it is diffrent for city I don't know. I am sure you will be driveing a green truck in notime. You are welcome for the help.
Good luck