1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

Tunnel Planned For California Bullet Train Under Burbank Airport

Discussion in 'Trucking News' started by Ralph Vartabedian, Dec 3, 2019 at 3:12 PM.

The complexity of building a bullet train through Southern California’s urban maze is leading state officials to consider two major additions: a tunnel under the Burbank airport and a project that would help a freight railroad expand its switching yards in the Inland Empire.

Continue reading...

1. BIG R GUY

BIG R GUY Volvo designated mirror technician

Driver Since:
    After reading the article, with the picture of the unfinished section near Fresno, the studies that need to be done, the cost overruns already, the state laws that are in place to regulate this whole thing, building tunnels,bridges, underground stations, and the 220 mph speed? Hasn’t anyone asked, What the hell are you thinking?

2. mud

mud Wonderin' AD-FREE USER

They will have to start taxing all the homeless people in Southern California, to help pay for it.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019 at 8:05 PM
    BIG R GUY likes this.
  3. Big Dave

Big Dave My Hat is my sunvisor

Driver Since:
    How high will the tunnel be??

4. Big Dave

Big Dave My Hat is my sunvisor

Driver Since:
    That money goes to the pooper scoopers...

5. BIG R GUY

BIG R GUY Volvo designated mirror technician

Driver Since:
    Sacramento,CA.(CNN)
    California governor, Gavin Newsome, today will propose legislation to institute a, hat tax, to help fund the high speed rail system that currently is over budget. Democrats say that many residents have started an Uber type service, where customers use an app to contact people with large hats, who then meet up with them at say, outdoor dining establishments,like Capriotti’s, and sit in the area providing shade while they eat. Newsome claims many of these so called independent contractors, then are sub contracting Moldavians, Ukrainian, and Hispanics, to sign up with them to either where hats, or carry umbrellas to shade people. Lawmakers claim this underground business is producing millions of dollars of untaxed revenue. It was not yet immediately clear though if sun visors would be taxed.