Turkey Hill Truck

double r

Dock delivery expert
Credits
Well what you know, I was able to get a picture of one:
IMG-20110921-00056.jpg

Lood at that! Good job RR, is that a Mack and a pup liftgate? Man those guys got it sweet!

Yes it is but I have seen 48's around plus the road trucks that have sleepers. Now, let's see, I am in Lancaster, I think I can figure out how to get to the dairy(streets and trips on the laptop). Wonder if they are hiring. Heck, I'll even run the road for them.

Almost forgot, you should have seen the little pallet jack he had(looks like it was made for them) to pull the little half-size pallet that had four stacks of milk on it. That would be neat. Now, he was pushing the two-wheeler in front of him, empty.

Sweet! Speaking of sweet, if you get a chance get some pics of Hershey! Man, that must be quite an operation, they may not let you though..so am I talking to a potential TH employee here? Glad your having fun and relaxing, you so deserve it!!!

Sweet! Speaking of sweet, if you get a chance get some pics of Hershey! Man, that must be quite an operation, they may not let you though..so am I talking to a potential TH employee here? Glad your having fun and relaxing, you so deserve it!!!
This is as close to the factory as you can get: http://www.hersheys.com/chocolateworld/

You need to get a Facebook account, all my pictures from last year and this year are on it.

If you are ever back in Lancaster again stop by a Sheetz store and get their southern sweet tea its the best tea youll ever buy in a store.