Turn Coats......

Franchise

TB Lurker
Credits
Watch out for the turncoats running around out there... Turn coats is a label I place on an individual who was at one time a union man, then for whatever reason goes company. Now I know things like injury can force an individual to go company in order to feed/provide for his/her family. But when someone goes overboard and tries to cause undue harm to another union man which is provided for in our by-laws, I have a problem. We have such an individual in Charlotte whom I will call J. Runion, no, Jim R. This coward couldn't even kiss enough *** :butt kiss:to make Terminal Mgr, but when he wrote me 2 letters, I took the gloves off. I guess he wanted to know why they hated me so bad in Columbus. I figured I could start over in a new terminal, but I guess you can't if you work for the same ole' Roadway. I was always against putting any CF people in management...DUh!!!! They ran that company outta business, don't let them do the same over here. And don't get me wrong, I did time with them back in '99 and I have the upmost respect for their drivers who came, but the ones up in Columbus are some of the most baggin' *** MFs I have ever seen, but down here in the dirty, dirty(south) they can't hurt me cause I have time on all of them, so ha, ha!!Can't bag me on the hog board.. But as for this clown runion... He needs to wake up and realize, some of us are too slick to fall. Some of us are too well informed to go out like some rookie who doesn't know what time it is. It would feel so good to slap the taste outta his mouth, but just knowing that they try and try to rid themselves of a curse like me, but fail and fail everytime they try is just as nice. :hysterical:

just who are you **** at. the excf driver's and management. roadway. no one but you knows for. sure if you don't like what that guy is doing file on him don't blame it all on the site if i was you i'd be worry about yrc. not pissing someone on this site off

Watch out for the turncoats running around out there... Turn coats is a label I place on an individual who was at one time a union man, then for whatever reason goes company. Now I know things like injury can force an individual to go company in order to feed/provide for his/her family. But when someone goes overboard and tries to cause undue harm to another union man which is provided for in our by-laws, I have a problem. We have such an individual in Charlotte whom I will call J. Runion, no, Jim R. This coward couldn't even kiss enough *** :butt kiss:to make Terminal Mgr, but when he wrote me 2 letters, I took the gloves off. I guess he wanted to know why they hated me so bad in Columbus. I figured I could start over in a new terminal, but I guess you can't if you work for the same ole' Roadway. I was always against putting any CF people in management...DUh!!!! They ran that company outta business, don't let them do the same over here. And don't get me wrong, I did time with them back in '99 and I have the upmost respect for their drivers who came, but the ones up in Columbus are some of the most baggin' *** MFs I have ever seen, but down here in the dirty, dirty(south) they can't hurt me cause I have time on all of them, so ha, ha!!Can't bag me on the hog board.. But as for this clown runion... He needs to wake up and realize, some of us are too slick to fall. Some of us are too well informed to go out like some rookie who doesn't know what time it is. It would feel so good to slap the taste outta his mouth, but just knowing that they try and try to rid themselves of a curse like me, but fail and fail everytime they try is just as nice. :hysterical:

sounds like you have issues with a lot of people..Take a week off.

Jim R was the road steward for CF for years. At one time he was sleeping with Kerry S the linehaul secretary. I personally think he is a snake so be very careful...