ABF | Turned Down Again

realityofitall

TB Regular
Credits
It seems like there is no end to the misery of my life. I have been looking for a job since August of last year. I have applied multiple times to ABF and all I ever get is a form letter that says sorry. I dont know what to do to get a fing interview. They are advertising but no luck getting hired there.

It seems like there is no end to the misery of my life. I have been looking for a job since August of last year. I have applied multiple times to ABF and all I ever get is a form letter that says sorry. I dont know what to do to get a fing interview. They are advertising but no luck getting hired there.
Which terminal (if you care to share).

If you have had any motor vehicle violations or accidents they are not going to hire you.
That will depend on what the violations are & the circumstances of the accident. A driving while impaired citation is the kiss of death especially one within the last few years. A coworker had a friend who applied & did not list a DWI. Needless to say his application was rejected. He did claim he had turned over a new leaf & promised to never do it again. He also said he would not lie because he had joined a church & was walking the straight & narrow.
I had one speeding ticket in Maine & an improper U-turn in Nevada & was hired but that was several sunsets ago.

That will depend on what the violations are & the circumstances of the accident. A driving while impaired citation is the kiss of death especially one within the last few years. A coworker had a friend who applied & did not list a DWI. Needless to say his application was rejected. He did claim he had turned over a new leaf & promised to never do it again. He also said he would not lie because he had joined a church & was walking the straight & narrow.
I had one speeding ticket in Maine & an improper U-turn in Nevada & was hired but that was several sunsets ago.

You drove all the way to Nevada before you realized you were supposed to be in Maine? :duh: :poke:

I had an anti-noise (muffler), throwing a burning object from a vehicle (T model Ford coil connected to spark plug in the tailpipe) tickets before I turned 19.
I don't think dad being friends with Jim and Ralph hurt me being hired by Ryder.