ABF | Turned Down Again

It seems like there is no end to the misery of my life. I have been looking for a job since August of last year. I have applied multiple times to ABF and all I ever get is a form letter that says sorry. I dont know what to do to get a fing interview. They are advertising but no luck getting hired there.
Put down you are Black or Native American next time.

It seems like there is no end to the misery of my life. I have been looking for a job since August of last year. I have applied multiple times to ABF and all I ever get is a form letter that says sorry. I dont know what to do to get a fing interview. They are advertising but no luck getting hired there.
don't know what terminal you are applying to But the old school phone call to the branch mgr goes along ways Some times you gotta make noise

Makes you think about changing your handle to (Bedsheet) when you get turned down so often.

Put down you are Black or Native American next time.
They are desperate for drivers. I had read on past remarks that there must be something in your background--maybe you don't even realize (old tickets, accidents, etc).
But good luck. This ain't the only trucking outfit around, so good luck!

They are desperate for drivers. I had read on past remarks that there must be something in your background--maybe you don't even realize (old tickets, accidents, etc).
But good luck. This ain't the only trucking outfit around, so good luck!
The rub is that they won’t tell you because of the possibility of lawsuits.