ODFL | Two New Terminals

Where is the Nashville location now? I was thinking northside already?
NSH is actually located in LaVergne, TN…. Approx 10 miles South of Nashville proper. The new proposed and selected site in north Nashville would allow better transit conditions for city drivers getting freight back to the terminal. Getting from north Tennessee ( Clarksville, etc) back down to La Vergne in rush hour traffic is a nightmare. A literal nightmare. That new terminal would preclude the horror that exists now.

Santa Rosa California was going to happen a few years ago. But fell through. Then they opened Benicia (SFE). Although it may still happen at some point not in the near future. According to my TM.

Or is there another Santa Rosa?

NSH is actually located in LaVergne, TN…. Approx 10 miles South of Nashville proper. The new proposed and selected site in north Nashville would allow better transit conditions for city drivers getting freight back to the terminal. Getting from north Tennessee ( Clarksville, etc) back down to La Vergne in rush hour traffic is a nightmare. A literal nightmare. That new terminal would preclude the horror that exists now.
I was thinking it was up closer to the state line like Goodlettsville. Thanks

I was wondering about ASC? I've been running NGA lately and they have been expanding that terminal so was wondering if they were going to hold off on the ASC terminal to see how NGA would do with the extra dock doors and yard expansion? Hoping maybe KNC gets a turn for ASC, since we do have some freight for DAL or ATL that the NGA runs can't cover.

So they are finally opening Tannersville!!
Maybe. Been hearing about it for 5 or 6 years now. I periodically ask management about it. They're saying it's gonna open at some point. But they're only gonna be using a small part of the terminal. Apparently it's gonna be small operation for a while.

Maybe. Been hearing about it for 5 or 6 years now. I periodically ask management about it. They're saying it's gonna open at some point. But they're only gonna be using a small part of the terminal. Apparently it's gonna be small operation for a while.
are they going to shut down their terminal that they currently have in Pittston?

The Tannersville yard has two separate docks if you look at google maps so maybe use the smaller building and continue to rent out the larger building

The Tannersville yard has two separate docks if you look at google maps so maybe use the smaller building and continue to rent out the larger building
I figured one was for local and the big one for a break bulk