XPO | Two words.........Disney Store

I hear you. The last time I did the one we service it took me over three hours. It's in a mall where you can't park near the store and you can't bring pallets into the mall. I had eight pallets and at 6 to 7 cartons a hand truck load ( labels facing out so the girls can scan them ) wheeling across the mall you are there for a while.

Sounds like the Yankee Candle we had a while back...sounds like whoever got this account should be held accountable for it...make them go out and see how the delivery really goes.

sounds like the bank acct we use to have 2500lbs of paper into the basement of the bank down 2flights of stair and than carry the hand cart up think i would rather do the disney store one box of paper was 50lbs:Violin:

The last time I had paper was at a school that I had visited before. Never had a problem, used to take it into their stockroom off of the main office. Well...this time I had 3600lbs, it was 105 out and I asked the lady in the office if they had anyone to help. She called someone on the radio and I was able to hear the conversation. "You tell that driverrrrr that he's required to bring it in under the contract, we're going to lunch!". The young lady on my end replied that that wasn't the issue and that she would help. I told her thanks but I'd take care of it. Anyway I left them 24 stacks 3 high right inside the front door. I just got the front doors of the school to shut. Since I'm just a dumb driver it took me a couple of minutes to figure out the dimensions of the foyer vs how many stacks it would take to fill it. Needless to say, from now on ALL of their deliveries will be just inside the door and out of the weather.

First thing this morning I had a moron on the line. He wanted to know why his pkg hadn't ALREADY delivered and had a ground driver cornered. He gave the phone to the driver, driver asked me what division. I told him the only thing that came up for me was express. So the driver was off the hook. Moron took the phone, :hyper:yelled for me to get that driver to his house NOW!! Then hung up.

Best parts? Driver got away and as soon as Moron hung up another call came through clearning out all of his info and I was unable to help him. :biglaugh:

The last time I had paper was at a school that I had visited before. Never had a problem, used to take it into their stockroom off of the main office. Well...this time I had 3600lbs, it was 105 out and I asked the lady in the office if they had anyone to help. She called someone on the radio and I was able to hear the conversation. "You tell that driverrrrr that he's required to bring it in under the contract, we're going to lunch!". The young lady on my end replied that that wasn't the issue and that she would help. I told her thanks but I'd take care of it. Anyway I left them 24 stacks 3 high right inside the front door. I just got the front doors of the school to shut. Since I'm just a dumb driver it took me a couple of minutes to figure out the dimensions of the foyer vs how many stacks it would take to fill it. Needless to say, from now on ALL of their deliveries will be just inside the door and out of the weather.

yup I get to del once every week with a broken hand truck takes me about three hours and I love it at our term. we don't have anything to do . but we have part time employees

I keep all mall freight to the back of the trailer and save for the end of the day after everything else.. it always seem's easier when its on overtime.

Had to deliver to one of those storage sheds at a BoBs or Uhaul (don't really recall which). 2 pallets for some gay small business and there were about 200 6x4 boxes so being a brick layer from back in the day , I went and built a wall 5 ft high in front of their entry.never laughed so hard to myself in all my life. They want an inside delivery and they got it. I was waiting to get called into the office for this one but it never happened