1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS U.s. Air Force Performs Huge Show Of Strength With 52 Fully-armed F-35a Lightning Ii Stealth Fighter

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash She's a disgrace. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    An Iranian-American called into a radio show today and said that those who were pictured crossing that bridge in Iran during the Soleimani funeral were forced to go and protest by their government. They are usually Govt. workers and they are forced to go protest for a big photo op. This isn't the first time and won't be the last where the Iranians pull this propaganda crap. Only our ignorant actually believe it.

Crystal and jimmy g like this.
  2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Just like their retaliatory missle strike. All for show (if they intentionally missed?). Their culture requires them to “Do Something”. My hope is that they were on the phone to Pompeo or someone who can reach Pompeo, telling them it was for show to save face, and PLEASE don’t kill us??????

Rastus, Northern Flash and Crystal like this.
  3. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    If there is no serious damage from their missile strikes on the two Iraqi bases, I'll have to assume that the Iranians were just launching them for show, and they won't be stupid enough to let this escalate any further. Their economy and oil refineries are hanging in the balance.

jimmy g likes this.
  4. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

If they fired 20 missiles at our bases in Iraq and didn't kill anyone, thats really good shooting don't you think?
    Because they don't want war, Trump wants war. This was just to show they can and will strike back.
    Its up to the Big Dope what happens now.
    And they will sometime in the future take out one of our heads of State to even the score. Maybe Mike Pompaeo, if not him someone else high up.

5. aflifer

aflifer Well-Known Member

Courtesy of Charlie Wilson, one of the few dems over the last 50 years or so that seems halfway tolerable.....

jimmy g likes this.
  6. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    You want war!!!! Since 2016 you've been beating the drum, Lets see...first it was Russia, then North Korea, then the European Union, North Korea again, still North Korea, then Venezuela, Mexico, North Korea yet again, Cuba, Turkey,.... I'm sure I'm missing a bunch more of your blathering predictions of war...you're never ever right.......SEEK HELP......or at a bare minimum better help than you're currently getting.

7. Jeff

Jeff Highly Trained Staff

Driver Since:
    Peace through Strength ... Democrats strategy is to throw money at everything. Bill gave the NORKS Tankers of Diesel fuel and gave the CHICOMS technology.. Obama gave the Iranians pallets of cash . Trump gave the CHICOMS Tariffs, The NORKS nothing and the Iranians a dead General ...

Iran does not want none and I am glad... I don't want to see the Iranian people used for human shields and you know they would.

jimmy g, Northern Flash and aflifer like this.
  8. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

A- they missed on purpose (of course they issued warnings that they would be firing)
    B- they are incompetant and cant shoot straight

If B I love our chances even more
    Truth is the war is over WWIII lasted one news cycle

9. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Wow, your Hezbollah fundraiser must have been a real barn burner.
    I’ve seen your American hate but you’re taking it to a new level.

10. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    [​IMG] Is Iran that stupid, surely they realize our fire power has only gotten better and stronger in the last 25 years since Desert Storm.

Northern Flash likes this.
  11. Rastus

Driver Since:
    That’s the battle hardened Iraqi Elite Republican Guard, remember the hype about them?

buffalobill, kboomarang and jimmy g like this.
  12. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    More of your idiotic fantasies. Their terrorist activities will continue in the future, but they likely will wait for the next Democrat President before they screw with us again.
    Peace through strength.

jimmy g likes this.
  13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    You apparently missed that your Obama labeled the General as a terrorist. The guy was more dangerous to the USA than bin Laden. The last thing Trump wants is War. He just wants Americans left alone...

Northern Flash and crazy like this.
  14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Old Roman axiom:

To Ensure Peace, Prepare for war...

15. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Magoo was bad enough before lately he’s had a total break with reality.

jimmy g likes this.
  16. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    If anyone can't remember all of the left wing hype about the Iraqi Republican Guard, just read what Magoober has been posting over the last few days about the Iranian military, it's the exact same :shit:.

jimmy g likes this.
  17. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    If Trump did nothing else good for the next five years, at least he has exposed the fake news media and outed these Leftist/Commie/Marxists.

jimmy g likes this.