POLITICS U.S. Deaths in Afghanistan: Obama vs Bush

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by righturnclyde, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

How bout your bud Johnson.. What's his rating on a scale of 1-10? He was a super-fine Prez....

2. Starkravinloon

It was an example of your statement.. Keep up.. Get on your meds or wake up one... Your guy hasn't done nothing, but give them our tax dollars.. Buying a war, a Democrat's solution.... Dead piling up every day.. Another Truman..

3. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Johnson was dead wrong on that war.
    He was great with civil rights and helping the poor

4. Magoo

I believe if I had the time I could look it up but I do believe that after Nixon took over he continued the war for probably longer than Johnson had it going and the losses were more than doubled.
    What he eventually received he could have gotten his first month in office.
    What I learned is that Republicans suck harder at war

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Mags, you don't know much, except paste talking points and keep taxpayer $ coming to your account.

The Military's job in a war is to make it SO devastating for the enemy that they no longer have to desire to fight. That's ugly and beyond our worst fears. We no longer line up two lines in a field and take turns firing single shots...

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Bush 41 should not have gone to Kuwait- or finished the job. Swartzkopf had the chance. Powell called him off. Al Qaeda wasn't yet strong. It all could have been avoided. Clinton was offered bin Laden. He bombed an aspirin factory instead. After Saddam threatened WMDS, after 911- had anything bad happened- you would be on here claiming Bush 43 didn't protect you.

It happened- deal with it. Islam won't stop until they control or are killed...

7. Starkravinloon

Great with civil rights? LMAO.. From a politicians standpoint, I guess.. But calling your help,"out at the ranch" the "N" word on a constant basis, I guess you would call that "civil rights" worthy..LMAO.. You need to get to know your President's better... Another mindless mind created by the Democrat... BTW, JFK started the Civil Right debate in DC, Johnson just signed it.. But I doubt he believed on what he was signing..

8. Starkravinloon

Yeah, after Johnson had committed to it... Nixon never believed JFK's idea of the purpose of the war was to curtail communism.. What a load of hogwash... If that was the case, why didn't Johnson just go in there and make a parking lot out of N. Viet Nam? You believe everything you read in the media.....LOL... Johnson was against the media being in VN, but not from a field General's beliefs.. He felt they would damage his image and re-election chances.. It did.. He sucked.. And gave the Dems a black eye when it came to handling a conflict.. FDR created a war with a country smaller than Texas.. No competition there was it..LMAO.. Face it Mags or whoever you are today, you really have no idea about "war" at all or how to keep from one.. DC doesn't know either, so don't feel like the Lone Ranger.. You are both ignorant to the facts....

9. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

I don't care if they surrender, the fun is dropping bombs on those bastards

10. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

Remember all the ceasefires the Liberals propagated in Vietnam While the Vietnamese resupplied and repositioned ? remember Jane Fonda is magoos hero after all she caused the death and torture of Americans that were being held in POW camps, those were good days for the Liberals

11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Actually- Eisenhower had almost the same Civil Rights law that LBJ signed, go to Congress in '57; Senate Majority Leader Lyndon Baines Johnson stopped the bill from passing....

12. Starkravinloon

I was formatting it for him jimmy, I was going to eventually get to it... You have to take Mags slowly through things.. You flood him with too many facts, and he's liable to blow a gasket... But thanks for bringing it up...

Johnson was a liar... A person who would have been nothing without his wife.. He was a prejudice POS.. A person who used the foul word for Negro on a daily basis... He died hating Jews and Negros..

13. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Democrat Propaganda AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Geez. I hope that Barry isn't spewing the 2014 Afghanistan departure just for political gains.lol Where are we on the Obama lie count.............somewhere around 5,428?

14. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Like I said, it wouldn't matter if we know how to run a war or not, you candy asses turn everything political.

That's right, peace comes through strength.

Our retaliation after Pearl Harbor comes to mind. Or is that just another part of history that you've re-written?

15. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    What about THE PRESIDENT OVER HERE releasing the Al Quida prisoners also. You'd rather not talk about that would you?
    Another great idea from you and your manchild President. Leave some of our troops behind so that they are out manned. You fools must like seeing the flag draped coffins coming home.

16. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Hey Mags. How is that "giving the World a hug" strategy working under this administration? Nobody respects us anymore because of Obama's apology tour and everything that he's done since then. Peace comes through strength. I pray that our next President has a size 15 boot to put into these people's ass.

17. Magoo

Your man George started all of these problems, if I were you I would get started on Focus Factor memory stabilizing supplements.
    You Republicans have nothing to be proud of, nothing, nada.

18. Magoo

Johnson brought it to a tough to get vote in Congress and got it passed.
    If he was against it he could have just passed on it leaving it to the next President to come along.
    When it passed by Democrats pushing, then a lot of the Dixie Democrats left the party for the Republicans who welcomed them in.
    Thats why today Confederates vote Republican and the rest of us vote Democrat

19. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Another Bush reference is the best that you can come up with? Of course, I've come to not expect an answer from you. When asked about Obama's failures, it always goes back to Bush. You're a tool.
    Does it ever occur to you that you are just another useful idiot?

20. Magoo

If you can't hear the name Bush just replace it with History.
    Because everything I told you is factual history.
    2001 we were attacked
    USA invaded Afghanistan then later Iraq
    Taxes were reduced and Wars were put on the credit card
    2007 the "recession" depression started and we have yet to recover back to the way it was and maybe never will.

Thats historical fact and always will be some might blame the President some might blame someone else.

But to ignore it is what a real idiot would do, just pretend Obama did all of that.
    And you guys think you have the skills to elect responsible leadership?
    Give us all a break, for the good of the country drink beer and turn on FOX TV and stay there.