POLITICS U.S. Deaths in Afghanistan: Obama vs Bush

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by righturnclyde, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Democrat Propaganda AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Then how will we pay to feed your lazy ass?

2. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Evidently you read what you want to read.. Eisenhower brought the civil rights act during his reign.. LBJ, at the time SOH, made sure it didn't go through.. So NO, he was not good at civil right at all... He was trying to boost his ratings and get re-elected Mags, that what politicians do, make fools outta people like you... You bought his story because you were trained to do so.. Let your party educated you some more and tell you the Sun will crash into the Earth.. All pure speculations...

3. Starkravinloon

We already had troops in Afghanistan before 2001, Einstein... We've had troops there since the conflict with Russia..Damn.. You are setting history to your ways of thinking... Think outside the box sometimes Mags.. Ya know, things like the truth... Please, give us all a rest to your spew, by getting banned again....

4. righturnclyde

righturnclyde Well-Known Member

blah blah blah, Magoo has nothing but blame Bush. Sounds like Obama over and over again

5. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

How do you figure
    Billy C was offered Bin Laden twice in the 1990's and refused
    Saddam violated the terms of the 1992 cease fire numerous times and Billy C did nothing (except prove that an intern could be used as a humidor)
    Dont remember Bush hijacking 4 airliners and flying them into buildings
    or gassing the Kurds, or invading Kuwait

I'll play
    ok, the wars were put on a credit card, not paid for
    How exactly have we paid for the $8 trillion in debt that Barry has rung up over the last 5 years?
    Bush's largest deficit was under 1/2 a trillion, Barry's smallest defict was just south of $800 trillion (and you all thought that was great) how is this not on a "credit card?"

cannot recover, the govt wont let us
    Barry has turbo charged FDR's liberal progressive playbook where govt intrudes into everything and will not all the economy to recover.
    Maybe we will get lucky again and the Germans will get uppity

6. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Lincoln was the last decent Republican and you guys didn't like him.
    Johnson didn't fool me he passed the civil rights bill did he not?
    He did fool you, sent you off to South East Asia to save democracy
    So who got fooled?

fool me once shame on you
    fool me twice

ah ahh

you can't get fooled again

7. Magoo

If Billy was offered Bin Laden then who offered and what was the deal?
    What exactly did Saddam do that was such a violation needing us to lose so many men & woman and spend a fortune to fix?
    By the way it still isn't fixed and probably never will be in our lifetime anyway

8. Magoo

I think your delusional, you did too much of something in your younger days.

9. Starkravinloon

I guess you went to Canada? Johnson was a liar and a thief... Just like what we have now... No better, just a lot worse IMO... Mandating laws on the American people is against the law,,, He should do hard time... Don't worry though, I went in your place to SE Asia, so you could stand in the crowd and call us "Baby Killers"... Being a communist and an atheist, but not be hard work for you.. You fit right in with your boys in the Klan...LOL

10. Magoo

I didn't get drafted if I did I would have went because I wasn't smart enough to know what to do besides do what I was told. I would have been scared to disobey the Government
    The guys who said hell no I won't go deserve a lot of credit to imo, they were willing to go to jail for what they believed and many did.

If you can accept that the war in Veitnam was wrong, it had no strategic value or to save us here in the homeland, If you thought President Johnson screwed you by sending you there then take the next logical step and admit Governments (ours too) do bad things and we can stand up and say This is wrong and I don't go along with it.
    If you go and do what they order you can still think about it and say I got into something I knew nothing about

11. Starkravinloon

You still are "too scared"......Field Marshal Magoo, ladies and gentlemen.........

12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Jimma Carta started all this by helping overthrow the Shah and working to get the Ayatollah back in power.

13. Magoo

Just replace Vietnam with Afghanistan in the song, its deja vu all over again
    [video=youtube_share;xuUBCF3KKxc]http://youtu.be/xuUBCF3KKxc[/video]

like John Kerry asked "How can you ask someone to be the last man killed?"

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    EVERYTHING has been on the credit card since Baseline Budgeting started (signed by Ford- used first by Carter.) Even your - paid into it' SSI...

Now 'splain how things were 'cut'? More revenue came from the lower tax Rate- but Congress spent more! Most of your 'historical facts' are BS Opinions...

15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Once Carter released Islamic Evil upon the World- it's war on US forever until we are killed or they are. Can't negotiate with someone whose sole purpose is to kill you and doesn't care if HE dies doing it...

16. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    You'd better look up the history of the legislation. Find out who really voted for it and who didn't. I'm thinking not exactly as you present it...

17. Magoo

And I don't mind sending him off to meet Allah if he comes here to bother me, however I'm not going over there

18. Magoo

Ronald Reagan raised SS tax's and brought in moe mooney, of course he spent much more than the company brought in but that's a different matter.

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Mags got fooled. Senator Johnson blocked Civil Rights laws so Repubs couldn't take credit. Prez Johnson still hated Negroes but used Civil Rights legislation to win new Dem Voters. Welcome to Politics...

20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    You gonna welcome him and read your posts to him? Those are Killin me!