ODFL | Unbelievable hiring practices

That's great that you are one of the 'lucky ones' from those crooks! Do you even think they will finally find the Founder of your Teamsters? DOUBTFUL!
I don't get where you think he is a "lucky one"....I know about ten guys collecting pensions (my stepfather included, till he died) of anywhere from two grand to five grand a month (yes I said 5 grand), all depending on years of service....

That's great that you are one of the 'lucky ones' from those crooks! Do you even think they will finally find the Founder of your Teamsters? DOUBTFUL!
The Teamsters were founded in 1903. If you are referring to James R. Hoffa being found, he did not join the Teamsters until 1933. Crook or not, he sure raised the standard for trucking pay and benefits for all truckers, Union and Non-Union alike. This includes you!!!

And you can pretty much forget the dumped body into the pouring foundation of concrete for the next sky scraper under construction. The decomposing of a human body places a problem against the structure as it cures and it will for lack of a better word be always a weakness there. A form of Abscess. At some point it must fail.
I forgot. A wood chipper, the commercial kind, is very effective in body disposal. What you can't forget is to have it professionally steam cleaned. Got to get rid of that funky DNA residue to thwart the crime lab. von.

Mr. Hoffa got all of us into the middle class in the 70s but as discussed in a previous post the govt put a stop to that in 1980. As far as our intrepid fbi finding him now, I don't think so. When the feds dug up brother Moscato's dump in the 70s, they didn't dig deep and shortly thereafter that became a superfund site. It was capped. Fast forward 25 years and now it's open for development. Site now covered with warehouses. So the feds now go a quarter of a mile away to just off the old Halls Motor Freight terminal that later became a waste transfer station in the late 70s. And now by all the accounts I've read there are now untold numbers of people who have known for years where Mr Hoffa's remains are. But nobody talked until some months ago? If you believe that please contact me I own some property on Tillary St in Brooklyn you might be interested in. Happy Thanksgiving to all you truckers out there, young or old.

I have been doing a awful lot of visiting so to speak some of old trucking grounds all over. One thing is obvious. Change. Not necessarily for the better. Some places have been reworked so much that what I remember and the people who once called it home and work etc. they are just memories now. Its all gone and something else. However its not ALL gone. you can generally find some scraps.

I have been doing a awful lot of visiting so to speak some of old trucking grounds all over. One thing is obvious. Change. Not necessarily for the better. Some places have been reworked so much that what I remember and the people who once called it home and work etc. they are just memories now. Its all gone and something else. However its not ALL gone. you can generally find some scraps.
It's called getting old, change is inevitable.

It's called getting old, change is inevitable.
Yes, the body has been displaying changes due to age as of this year already. These are considered degenerative changes with the effects of aging and decline. I will pass on fairly young myself. But would not be sorry to miss rotting away into the 90's thats not my style.

And you can pretty much forget the dumped body into the pouring foundation of concrete for the next sky scraper under construction. The decomposing of a human body places a problem against the structure as it cures and it will for lack of a better word be always a weakness there. A form of Abscess. At some point it must fail.
You probably recall multi level factory collapse , cement columns stuffed with empty cooking oil containers

Find Jimmy? Who cares? I don't. I believe that Jimmy was put in a container of acid where by the end of the day even the bones left no evidence. A lot of crooks are stupid. But some of them had vast experience in the line of body disposal. They can dig up any stadium or landfill they want to find poor Jimmy. All I ask is I get the contract to do the digging. Talk about some big bucks. With any luck & the right amount of grease, I could start digging by Monday. I will let you know how that turns out. von.
Sorry to inform you Von, this whole thing is a Ho-Axe, Jimmy is alive and well.
He works as an usher at the Johnny Mack Brown high school each and every Friday night while Elvis performs, it's located just outside Wytheville Va.
Tickets are $3.75 in advance.

You probably recall multi level factory collapse , cement columns stuffed with empty cooking oil containers
There is a courthouse in Little Rock attached to the Capitol Annex on the complex there. (West side) It was a pretty major to do 22 years ago when B&B sent me with a old Autocar which I enjoyed very much (MWAH...) that rig was such a treat. loved it so much.

Under that courthouse is 5 foot wide reinforced pillars all the way down to Bedrock which was not that far down. 60 feet I think. Give or tank er Take. I did not like being told to get my head right on arrival. Sometimes the soil at the edge is not the best. And you fall in. I believe they went ahead and poured a one hell of a slab property wide using those German Pump trucks at 400 dollars a hour.

I agree driver,, we got line drivers rolling over brand new trucks and getting away with silly excuses when you know they fell asleep because they up all day,, but that guy makes an honest mistake in so many years he should’ve been given a break. In sea we have a line driver who wouldn’t slow the f up in bad weather closed the whole freeway down when she jack knife,, no big deal keep your job
Curious who the female line driver is in sea that crashed, They dont have any !!