Uncle Fighting Fighting For His Life....

Starkravinloon

Hero's Falling At Home
Credits
My wife's uncle, for whom I've known longer than I have known my wife, has been sent to hospice care... A long time member of the Teamster Union while working for 28 years for Red Ball Motor Freight.. He has been suffering with back problems since 1979.. Several operations and been on some high potent medications for over 20 years.. Good man.. Good father and a good friend through the years..

They haven't given him long to live.. So please send your prayers to his family and friends that they heal from this.... Uncle Don, may God be with you.....Thank you...

My wife's uncle, for whom I've known longer than I have known my wife, has been sent to hospice care... A long time member of the Teamster Union while working for 28 years for Red Ball Motor Freight.. He has been suffering with back problems since 1979.. Several operations and been on some high potent medications for over 20 years.. Good man.. Good father and a good friend through the years..

They haven't given him long to live.. So please send your prayers to his family and friends that they heal from this.... Uncle Don, may God be with you.....Thank you...

I'm a big believer in the power of prayer.

Prayers sent Brother trucker , may he have safe passage to our Lord's yard.

Good men pass away with honor. Brave men face the end welcoming hands. My prayer is that he knows we hold him in a place of honor. A brother is a brother, none of us are independent or alone in this world.

At 6:07 CST this morning my uncle Don lost his daughter of 51 years.. She lost her battle with liver cancer.. Uncle Don is still hanging on.. He knows of his daughters passing and weeps with sadness.. Please again, keep him and Donna,his daughter, in your prayers.. Our Father in heaven, watch over this family and guide them to peace..Amen...