Unfortunate DAC Practices?

SPAM

TB Lurker
Credits
The topic of Wilson and their practices concerning the DAC reports are something that came up in conversation with a friend of mine this week. It has been alleged that WTVA would crucify anyone on their DAC who decided to leave. Has anyone ever had a problem with this?

I did not, but was fortunate to get my info before i left. I have however herd from 3 other past employees who told me there DAC was misrepresented or even wrong. This is a problem that Wilson needs to get a hold on and fast.

I did when I left several years ago.Came into my new job one morning and was told to cal HR.They said their were discrepancies on my application regarding my driving report.Had to call Wilson HR for clarification of hitting a deer and having someone hit my truck at the Charlotte terminal when I wasn't even in the truck.I told the lady I talked to,that it was deceiving to report those.She agreed.Luckily,my employer acknowledged how deceitful it was and gave me a pass..Ive heard of others that wasn't as lucky.

I think they may have picked on the wrong one this time,though..lol

I agree A9. Shooter, they allegedly changed a definition involving an incident where someone actually threw a brick through his windshield from an overpass. Somehow it went from an incident to a preventable accident after he left and he of course didn't mention it as a preventable but rather an incident. In the new employer's eyes that was a false statement. Had he not kept a copy of the police report, his job would now be lost. There can be little doubt that this man ticked some people off when he left, but to this degree is shameful if it was intentional.

Oh I see
I didn't have any DAC problems but, a few years after I left, when I was considering going back to W, Mark C told the TM to get me back asap but, HR refused me because I was a day short on my 2 weeks notice, even with perfect job reviews and driving record. I thought that was pretty petty over riding the linehaul manager but, I guess it worked out for the best afterall. That was shortly before Mark C himself left.

Oh I see
I didn't have any DAC problems but, a few years after I left, when I was considering going back to W, Mark C told the TM to get me back asap but, HR refused me because I was a day short on my 2 weeks notice, even with perfect job reviews and driving record. I thought that was pretty petty over riding the linehaul manager but, I guess it worked out for the best afterall. That was shortly before Mark C himself left.

I bet they would be glad to take you back now,lol..

Looks like it maybe time to contact a professional to make sure Dac and others involved. You can't keep playing with people's livelihood. I'm just saying... what happened to that one driver....I'd be taking a road trip...