TForce | UNIFORMS

i have heard that can be done but im not sure

it took them 3 months to get me my uniforms....i only got 2 instead of 5, no short sleeve shirts or shirts, the pants are the wrong size and 1 of the shirts looks like a retarded dislexyic blind autistic child made it

I don't understand your question. Our uniforms are supplied by the company.

Do you mean if we bought the uniforms would we get a discount?
1. I don't know
2. Why would you wanna buy one of the uniforms?

Several issues at hand:

as informed........ budgetary restrictions are definitely not allowing uniform exchanges for pre-existing employees...

now on to my question:

1.was told had to wait past April 1 (2nd quarter to order)

2. limitations on quantity ordered for new hires

3. not necessarily interested in a so-called discount just moreless the availability to purchase and/or get a few extras to limit rewearing later in the workweek.

is the uniform situation as bad everywhere else as it is in indy? i had to buy my own pants because they took forever to ship them

its bad in chi town and pal.
come one people its a trillion dolar company, what do you want????

maybe if they actually bought uniforms MADE IN AMERICA we wouldn't be waiting on china.

[quote author=trucker69orso link=topic=79655.msg826095#msg826095 date=1272720777]
Why are you purchasing uniforms?? They are company supplied , period. It would be a cold day in hell before i spent my money for their uniforms.
[/quote]

I am to the point I don't care if my fat ass is exposed for all to see. They don't want to replace, they get what they deserve.

[quote author=Roadrunner73 link=topic=79655.msg826099#msg826099 date=1272721234]
[quote author=trucker69orso link=topic=79655.msg826095#msg826095 date=1272720777]
Why are you purchasing uniforms?? They are company supplied , period. It would be a cold day in hell before i spent my money for their uniforms.
[/quote]

I am to the point I don't care if my fat ass is exposed for all to see. They don't want to replace, they get what they deserve.
[/quote]

:clap: I agree, I'll go doin naked cartwheels, if they don't want to get my replacements, I'll wear what I want then.......

[quote author=CharlieFoxtrot link=topic=79655.msg825418#msg825418 date=1272497363]
Can uniforms be purchased by payroll deduction?
[/quote]

Apperently no, the new uniform company sucks anyway. I have had 3 replacements in 3 months for pants, I have never seen such garbage in my life. From the zippers to the hem on the bottom of the pants.

WOW, you are so right, I got new pants late summer last year and a few of the pants I got had bad hemming, I have to be careful on how I put on my pants cuz my feet get caught in them.
The other company, I never had this problem with. And EVERYTHING takes forever.

I just ordered new shirts last week, lets see how long they take, hopefully by winter.

[quote author=loopy105 link=topic=79655.msg826124#msg826124 date=1272725730]
WOW, you are so right, I got new pants late summer last year and a few of the pants I got had bad hemming, I have to be careful on how I put on my pants cuz my feet get caught in them.
The other company, I never had this problem with. And EVERYTHING takes forever.

I just ordered new shirts last week, lets see how long they take, hopefully by winter.
[/quote]

Ordered new jacket in Feb 2009, still waiting on it's arrival.

[/quote]

Ordered new jacket in Feb 2009, still waiting on it's arrival.
[/quote]

I just ordered a new jacket also right around the beginning of march because the zipper broke. If I don't have it by winter, I'm gonna be pissed. Then I'll **** off the company and start wearing my Teamsters Jacket. Just to :poke: at them......

[quote author=Skeeter link=topic=79655.msg826141#msg826141 date=1272728993]
Remember image is real important to UPS. :biglaugh:
[/quote]

LMAO!!! That's right!! As soon as they start washing the equipment too!!! LOL

[quote author=CharlieFoxtrot link=topic=79655.msg825418#msg825418 date=1272497363]
Can uniforms be purchased by payroll deduction?
[/quote]you must work for the ( non union ) Truckload division scabs

[quote author=GearJammer88 link=topic=79655.msg825475#msg825475 date=1272509662]
i have heard that can be done but im not sure

it took them 3 months to get me my uniforms....i only got 2 instead of 5, no short sleeve shirts or shirts, the pants are the wrong size and 1 of the shirts looks like a special dislexyic blind autistic child made it
[/quote]

Uniforms are supplied by UPS. No purchase!!! If you are being charged,you're being scammed.

Im down to one freakin pair of shorts and the zipper is out of a pair that im taking to a freakin seamstress to have repaired and will give them the bill. Not to assume they will pay it.

[quote author=Hosslove link=topic=79655.msg840629#msg840629 date=1277560288]
Im down to one freakin pair of shorts and the zipper is out of a pair that im taking to a freakin seamstress to have repaired and will give them the bill. Not to assume they will pay it.
[/quote]

My zipper goes I am going to lose my modesty and go commando. Nothing in their uniform policy requires underwear.