TForce | Union Coverage Map and List

That is your opinion, give me the points system I will make more money in less time.

Overnite, this thread was speaking of a contract that a couple of MC terminals had that was union, so this thread did go in the wrong direction.

Not all of MC did have a contract, and those that did "O" never negotiated with, so therefore take it or leave it. Which is the same that happened with the point system in the north when UPSF thought it good to take away points from the road drivers stating they were making to much money.

Considering your situation you probably will loose, but if a driver is getting paid at full rate for 1 hr. total of drop, hook, and refuel time, as opposed to "O" giving them now a .7, I would say they did loose, not getting paid for all of wait time as opposed to what they were earning prior to edge, is also a loss.

Now we are being told a doozie, all drivers now, must come into the terminal when the wether is bad, and the TM and only the TM will determin wether operations will be closed for the day due to weather, so if there is a rageing blizzard outside and the weather man predicts 2' of snow in 2 hours, road drivers and city alike must go to the terminal and the TM will determin wether we run or not. If we call in we get written up.

But god forbid if we get caught in a freezing ice storm and have an accident, even though we may have predicted such after being told to go anyway. 3 of them and you are out of a job.

..common sense

..well get it in writing to cover youself..and make sure your wife knows a good lawyer and the number to the NTSB...I can plow snow with the best of them but if I get spooked the truck is going to get parked...period...torn up equip and fatalities serve no one....

Grass hopper, The facts in regards to this discussion are as follows. Overnite has been getting away with short changing their drivers, RDDR and city for way too many years. Unpaid delay, not paying overtime pay after 8 hrs. etc. This is corrected under a union contract. Those are facts. We have a lack of communication in regards to the MC drivers. I appreciate your examples of former MC drivers complaints. Now I know how you learned of their hardships. But you stated that I posted that they didn't lose money after the buy out by Overnite. That was not a true statement. In all reality, you have helped me make my case in regards to prospering under this contract. These MC guys are ecstatic about this contract, due to the fact that they will gain everything they lost under the overnite regime. We are all going to be better off under representation. Maybe there are small pockets of guys ,such as yourself who will not do as well, short term. But when you are stacking your cash in five years, at 66 cents per mile, I think you will be spanking your monkey, while listening to old Elvis tunes, saying to yourself, I guess I have officially been schooled by the KING OF THE WORKING STIFFS!!!!!! Good luck my young grass hopper. Just chill out and enjoy the ride. I hope to buy you a beer some day, or maybe a Dr. Pepper ( you may not be old enough to drink) and laugh about all this. Elvis out....

Hats off to you.

I would be more then happy to give you some green, unfortunatly the server has determined that you are not ready yet!!!!!!!:biglaugh::smilie_132:

The last time someone asked for a big amen. Hillbilly frog responded with a big green amen. I was hoping he would do the same when I asked for one. He must be taking a nap! I would be too, if I had the spare time that he does these days. Elvis out.....

Hats off to you.

You finally agree with one of my posts????? What do you think fellas and darkstar? Do we sense a chink in the armor? Are you turning towards the demonic dark side? Just busting your balls. We are all going to be brothers whether we agree on certain issues or not. You know the old saying. Opinions are like onion rings. Some go down good. And some give you heartburn. Did I really just post that? Elvis out and lubing my rusty humor.....:1036316054:

Grass hopper, The facts in regards to this discussion are as follows. Overnite has been getting away with short changing their drivers, RDDR and city for way too many years. Unpaid delay, not paying overtime pay after 8 hrs. etc. This is corrected under a union contract. Those are facts. We have a lack of communication in regards to the MC drivers. I appreciate your examples of former MC drivers complaints. Now I know how you learned of their hardships. But you stated that I posted that they didn't lose money after the buy out by Overnite. That was not a true statement. In all reality, you have helped me make my case in regards to prospering under this contract. These MC guys are ecstatic about this contract, due to the fact that they will gain everything they lost under the overnite regime. We are all going to be better off under representation. Maybe there are small pockets of guys ,such as yourself who will not do as well, short term. But when you are stacking your cash in five years, at 66 cents per mile, I think you will be spanking your monkey, while listening to old Elvis tunes, saying to yourself, I guess I have officially been schooled by the KING OF THE WORKING STIFFS!!!!!! Good luck my young grass hopper. Just chill out and enjoy the ride. I hope to buy you a beer some day, or maybe a Dr. Pepper ( you may not be old enough to drink) and laugh about all this. Elvis out....

Dr. Pepper sucks.

Give everyone a red dot!!! :hysterical:

And a sticker , and a pin. You know a year ago I said " BRING ON THE HORSES WHERE ARE THE HORSES":horse::bananalama::bananalama:

I feel they are here and I am a bit concearned about being run over. At this rate we will be organized company wide in about a few more months, so let's forget about the 3 year card check shall we.

And a sticker , and a pin. You know a year ago I said " BRING ON THE HORSES WHERE ARE THE HORSES":horse::bananalama::bananalama:

I feel they are here and I am a bit concearned about being run over. At this rate we will be organized company wide in about a few more months, so let's forget about the 3 year card check shall we.

So roughly how mant termanals or as UPS says....centers...Does it make now?....And you can GRJ and COS to this too....And DVR soon...As soon as they get that SCM to knock off his crap......Last I heard thay were somewhere between 4 to 15 cards left to go....SLC is meeting on the 26th but that is all I know about them....They all lay low over there.....

I thought a nice graphic and List would be helpful for everyone. I'll try to keep it updated as much as possible.

f_IBTacrossUPm_96842d9.gif
Red Dots are Union, Green not.

1) Indianapolis
2) Boston
3) Worcester
4) Providence
5) Portland, ME
6) Springfield, MA
7) New Haven
8) Manchester
9) Memphis
10) Detroit
11) Seattle
12) Oakland
13) Los Angeles
14) Fontana
15) Commerce
16) Rialto
17) Minneapolis
18) Milwaukee
19) Louisville
20) Lexington
21) Farmingdale
22) Newburgh
23) Atlanta
24) Lawerenceville
25) Marrietta

:smilie_132:

Where is Sacramento on the list? We got all our cards sent in. Also there is no Oakland terminal??? It is San Leandro...:1036316054:
Man! We got a long way to go...

Where is Sacramento on the list? We got all our cards sent in. Also there is no Oakland terminal??? It is San Leandro...:1036316054:
Man! We got a long way to go...

The guy has other things to do! I sent him a PM, he'll get to it when he has a free moment.:biglaugh: