XPO | Union Debate and News

The way you twist words, it's obvious you like mud. You obviously hope that if you create enough mud no one will be able to see what you really are. I believe you are going to have sucessful career in management. The confusion you create is the reason drivers continue to get screwed.

I'm quoting you. Perhaps it's not clear in your own head where you stand and why.

No reason to be confused. Clearly state what you believe and why you feel it's best. Do a good job of stating and logically supporting your case and nobody will be confused where you stand.

Labeling somebody as management is just a poor diversion tactic when you can't debate the topic at hand. Who cares who said it? Let the idea stand on its own merit....unless of course you believe the color of someones' shirt determines whether their viewpoints are valid or not. I don't.

It doesn't really matter who is right and who is wrong on this issue, drivers are not given raises based on "merit" but on a stepwise scale based on time served. Everyone is given a merit bared rare when the company succeeds and decided to raise the wage scale based on profit. We all should strive to make the company as successful as possible, but conversely when all a company does is **** in your face it's a difficult proposition.

It doesn't really matter who is right and who is wrong on this issue, drivers are not given raises based on "merit" but on a stepwise scale based on time served. Everyone is given a merit bared rare when the company succeeds and decided to raise the wage scale based on profit. We all should strive to make the company as successful as possible, but conversely when all a company does is **** in your face it's a difficult proposition.

I would agree with that.

Sounds like fed ex is fed up also they are trying to organize will con way follow?? Check out fed ex board

Trying don't amount to much.

Running your mouth on the internet ain't worth much either.

If they are serious. I wish them all the luck. Will be an impossible climb.