XPO | Union Discussion Poll

Union Discussion

• Leave it in this forum

Votes: 48 73.8%
  • Move it to a sub forum

Votes: 17 26.2%

• Total voters
I am not privy to who voted for what, but would bet the farm that there is a distinct line here. Those that are pro-union will vote for continued debate within this forum. Anti-union peeps will vote that union debate be banned from this forum.

I wonder why?

I just wanted to put up a poll and see peoples opinion... I started to do it but then I got to thinking it's probably better to just let the chips fall where they may.

Theres not much chance on me changing the way it is now.

It's what most people want to talk about. Not me. I voted to keep it. At best, it's entertaining. Most people just come to get a sense of satisfaction, by bashing their company.. most of it is just the same old bs that they read other people posting. There are a few serious posters with their agendas in hand. But most of their problems are that they just don't have the seniority to get the run or hours they want. They think a union is going to help propel them to the top. Actually, if you don't have a lot of time in, it could hurt you.

It seems like all of the threads have turned into union/non-union threads. How do you select which ones to move? :frown:

I guess until either they get the union in or not we are just gonna have to deal with it, not concerned about the union threads or the discussion, I just wish people would stay on topic and not turn them all into a Union debate

I guess until either they get the union in or not we are just gonna have to deal with it, not concerned about the union threads or the discussion, I just wish people would stay on topic and not turn them all into a Union debate

I'll ask again , can you make a child board/forum to the Con-Way board/forum just for the union talk? It keeps it exclusive to Con-Way and separates the topics.

I'll ask again , can you make a child board/forum to the Con-Way board/forum just for the union talk? It keeps it exclusive to Con-Way and separates the topics.

I thought about that but it seems by the poll results, the majority wants everything to be kept here.

It's what most people want to talk about. Not me. I voted to keep it. At best, it's entertaining. Most people just come to get a sense of satisfaction, by bashing their company.. most of it is just the same old bs that they read other people posting. There are a few serious posters with their agendas in hand. But most of their problems are that they just don't have the seniority to get the run or hours they want. They think a union is going to help propel them to the top. Actually, if you don't have a lot of time in, it could hurt you.
I would like to know how you think it could hurt a low seniority guy. I myself have a decent amount of seniority and believe it will help the bottom guys more than the top guys.

I would like to know how you think it could hurt a low seniority guy. I myself have a decent amount of seniority and believe it will help the bottom guys more than the top guys.

The site owner asked a question and for our opinion. I said the union talk should remain (and voted for it). I gave my opinion. I no longer debate the union issue. I'm done.

this is a big issue for lots of folks and some topics turn to a debate cause the end result could be better/worse with union involvement. i think it is best served here.

this is a big issue for lots of folks and some topics turn to a debate cause the end result could be better/worse with union involvement. i think it is best served here.

It is a big issue. That's why I voted to keep it. I don't want to talk about it, but, hey, you should be able to you or anybody else should be able to if you want.

I'm still checking on that other stuff.. I'll get back to you in a few days.. I busy..

The real reason is they get real satisfaction bashing you, lets be honest if you couldn't talk about the union you would not be able to get wood.lol

Discussing the union is pointless. None of you are willing to do what it will take to get a union in here !