Yellow | union dues

LEGCHECK53

TB Lurker
Credits
Any one out there notice with this contract we got a raise last month and will get one in october. we never had a split raise before now every time we get a raise our dues goes up 1 dollar it always went up a dollar per year now it will go up 2 dollars per year is this right.:idunno: i think it should be a split on the dues like our raises what does every one else think

Any one out there notice with this contract we got a raise last month and will get one in october. we never had a split raise before now every time we get a raise our dues goes up 1 dollar it always went up a dollar per year now it will go up 2 dollars per year is this right.:idunno: i think it should be a split on the dues like our raises what does every one else think
2.5 of hourly rate

jerry maguire GIF by Jerology
Pay up boys , after all we let you vote yes to have Shiny Wheels & reduced work rules and don't forget that really big favor back when we let you voted to give back -15% , so just show us the money .......................and don't worry be happy :lmao:

jerry maguire GIF by Jerology
Pay up boys , after all we let you vote yes to have Shiny Wheels & reduced work rules and don't forget that really big favor back when we let you voted to give back -15% , so just show us the money .......................and don't worry be happy :lmao:
The rank and file have spoken?

Workers at YRC Freight, Holland, New Penn Approve National Master Contract​

:6817:

The rank and file have spoken?

Workers at YRC Freight, Holland, New Penn Approve National Master Contract​

:6817:
Sad part is we are our OWN worst enemy , by our voting ............................

You can always quit if you don't like it here.