XPO | Union Facts for Con-Way Workers

Credits
Isn't amazing that there are tons of links to external websites posted on these forums, but when an informational one with FACTS is deleted, it kinda makes you wonder why someone would not allow its viewers to have an opinion? It's not a violation of the forums rules, so let it ride and see what discussions it prompts from all who visit it shall we? Thank you Moderator

http://www.conwayworkersunited.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly the point... If you read Jeff's post, there are tons of other threads you could add this to , rather than clutter up the forum with another one. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Post this in a existing thread, then I will delete this one. Fair enough?

Oh, and I'm under no obligation to let anything ride for anyone. You are under an obligation to read and abide by the rules.

Isn't amazing that there are tons of links to external websites posted on these forums, but when an informational one with FACTS is deleted, it kinda makes you wonder why someone would not allow its viewers to have an opinion? It's not a violation of the forums rules, so let it ride and see what discussions it prompts from all who visit it shall we? Thank you Moderator

Con-Way Workers United - Home
What do a bunch of mechanics have to offer freight drivers? How many members does the IAM have that are freight drivers and dockworkers?
Do you have any experience negotiating freight contracts ??? I could answer those questions ZERO! And NONE!

Your website states you represent workers in all these trucking companies, But it fails to mention that your organization ONLY represents the mechanics at those locations and if your not careful we'll take those too! We hear how unhappy your members are on a DAILY basis. Representation isn't a strong point of the IAM!

Last edited by a moderator:

Con-Way Workers United - Home

You need to understand that Truckingboards is not a launchpad for your website, there is not one scrap of information on the website you posted that has not already been posted here.

If you would like to buy advertising, contact me and I can help you with that.