Estes | union talk 093

Oh yeah. We have 3 different centers that we service in Northern Kentucky. One schedules around the clock, seven days a week.We drop at one, the other is hit or miss. One day you can drop, the next day you stay with it. The one that we do drop at takes 2 or 3 days sometimes to unload a van. We're always out of vans. We've been repositioning new Extra lease trailers on our linehaul runs but we keep getting sets in return, we need vans. They had months to prepare for this but apparently did nothing, so now the customer will get mad and go elsewhere.

We finally took delivery on some new vans today. We've had some come in on regular runs the past few weeks, but those were just part of our regular pool. Todays were delivered directly to us from the manufacturer to build our pool, heard we're getting 20. On that subject, We've picking up trailer loads of new load bars the past couple of months, 1600 at a time. 3 loads that I know of. Hope this new equipment is a sign of things getting better.

I was in Jacksonville FL. couple of guy there said a union guy talk to them at store up the from the terminal.Said they were taking a hard look at Estes. dont know..

Some customers require trailers without duct tape and caulking. I pulled on the other day. All the tires looked good, all the lights and brakes worked. The landing gear even rolled up effortlessly. It just didn't feel right driving down the highway with confindence crossing a chicken coop.

Some customers require trailers without duct tape and caulking. I pulled on the other day. All the tires looked good, all the lights and brakes worked. The landing gear even rolled up effortlessly. It just didn't feel right driving down the highway with confindence crossing a chicken coop.

A landing gear that rolled up effortlessly....Oh mighty one,let me be the first to "kiss your feet".....