FedEx Freight | Unionize

Guess you'd rather see the money go to Ukraine and pay for for illegals, health, education, housing, medical and such, instead of Teamster retirees, who are senior citizens, some veterans, some disabled, don't sound like a bigger ass- wipe than you are
Thing is the bailout won’t last 20 years, it will go for campaigns and be siphon out slowly.
You leaches better not count on money being there for retirement.
Make sure you keep voting Blue because don’t think a different congress and senate can’t reverse Dumb Bo’s policy back to 1600 a month for everyone like the Republican plan.
I wasn’t counting on it being there, but I’m a genius.
Don’t tell anyone your a Teamster if you want any respect.

So then I assume you will be donating your pension to a worthy cause when the time comes so that you don’t become one of those leaches that bleeds the U.S. citizens dry? I am sure the U.S. citizens appreciate you sticking a fork in their merchandise as well.
Do the math. $3,500.00 is $42,000.00 a year.
$42,000 divided by 52 weeks is $807.70
$807.70 divided by 40 hours a week is $20.19 per hour

So you believe it's perfectly fine for the taxpayer delivering pizza to subsidize your $20.19 an hour retirement. The taxpayer was not a party to the Teamster contract. The taxpayer owes you nothing. The "donate your pension to a worthy cause" comment is childish nonsense.

Guess you'd rather see the money go to Ukraine and pay for for illegals, health, education, housing, medical and such, instead of Teamster retirees, who are senior citizens, some veterans, some disabled, don't sound like a bigger ass- wipe than you are
Actually, I would like to see a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution. Limit congress to spending only as much as they take in. Force them to end all the unnecessary politically motivated spending OR raise taxes to pay for it.

Thing is the bailout won’t last 20 years, it will go for campaigns and be siphon out slowly.
You leaches better not count on money being there for retirement.
Make sure you keep voting Blue because don’t think a different congress and senate can’t reverse Dumb Bo’s policy back to 1600 a month for everyone like the Republican plan.
I wasn’t counting on it being there, but I’m a genius.
Don’t tell anyone your a Teamster if you want any respect.
How are you sure it won't last 20 years ? keep voting blue? I assure you, more Teamsters voted for Trump than Biden, i know i did, Yea, but the Teamsters backed him, Hoffa came out quietly late on a Friday afternoon to announce the endorsement, no Teamsters for Biden t-shirts , bumper stickers or buttons for sale, quick and done, worry about respect ( being a Teamster ) way to old to worry about that crap, what are you in Highschool?

So you believe it's perfectly fine for the taxpayer delivering pizza to subsidize your $20.19 an hour retirement. The taxpayer was not a party to the Teamster contract. The taxpayer owes you nothing. The "donate your pension to a worthy cause" comment is childish nonsense.
And you continue to draw your Teamster pension as well? So, apparently you are OK with it genius. Kind of falls on deaf ears when you think it is OK for you to draw your earned pension based on the contributions payed on your behalf contractually, but don’t think anyone else but you is worthy to do so. As I have stated before, try actually thinking before you make a comment so you don’t look so foolish when you do.

How are you sure it won't last 20 years ? keep voting blue? I assure you, more Teamsters voted for Trump than Biden, i know i did, Yea, but the Teamsters backed him, Hoffa came out quietly late on a Friday afternoon to announce the endorsement, no Teamsters for Biden t-shirts , bumper stickers or buttons for sale, quick and done, worry about respect ( being a Teamster ) way to old to worry about that crap, what are you in Highschool?
Hard to believe I was a hardcore Teamster union
Stuart. Funny how you change once your union screws ya.
Your probably the one that sits at the red light so 1 cars goes screwing everyone behind you. You’ll fit right in with Biden’s America.
I can’t be going to the legion hall and hear theirs
Joe how’s that taxpayer retirement going.
Everyone thinks I’m a union iron worker, course it’s just me at 6”6’ 260 no one would say anything anyway.

Your sounding like a guy who wears suspenders and a belt at the same time, Government is a big part of the problem of why pensions ran into trouble, nobody is taking money from the pizza man, taxes paid, money gone, where is it going to go ? I hope you get on your soapbox when Biden forgives 6 billion in student loans, i would think you were in the street with signs protesting when Obama gave 2 billion to Venezuela for oil exploration and 1 billion to Kenya for voter I.D. Nancy 25 million for a park in San Fran. where's the outrage ? 'Donate your pension to a worthy cause "? what does that even mean? your sounding weak and foolish, take a break, try this, think before you talk

Your probably the one that sits at the red light so 1 cars goes screwing everyone behind you. You’ll fit right in with Biden’s America.
Everyone thinks I’m a union iron worker, course it’s just me at 6”6’ 260 no one would say anything anyway.
Yes it is hard to believe that you were a hard-core Teamster Union “Stuart” You 6”6’, 260-lb. tough guy.

:violin:This song and dance is dead . FDXF will never be Union , they pay people to prevent that . Get over it , If you want a Union job , go get the job and stop the crying . (I was a Teamster 200 for 10 years,) I know both sides of the story . There are too many guys that will let someone fall for them and then say they did not have anything to do with it . We call them cowards and we all know who they are in each barn , same damn mouth going stabbing both sides in the back while making themselves comfortable under the TM's desk and feeding dickpackers free food . Give it up we have to have more than this to fight about everyday my friends .

Good Luck / SMOKESTACK

:violin:This song and dance is dead . FDXF will never be Union , they pay people to prevent that . Get over it , If you want a Union job , go get the job and stop the crying . (I was a Teamster 200 for 10 years,) I know both sides of the story . There are too many guys that will let someone fall for them and then say they did not have anything to do with it . We call them cowards and we all know who they are in each barn , same damn mouth going stabbing both sides in the back while making themselves comfortable under the TM's desk and feeding dickpackers free food . Give it up we have to have more than this to fight about everyday my friends .

Good Luck / SMOKESTACK
My apologies Smoke. I should have never let these two draw me in with the political and union stuff on the FedEx board. So, Blade and Spy, feel free to come on over to the ABF forum if wish to continue this debate.

Good Luck / SMOKESTACK
^^^^^^^ what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your old as dirt and worked when Teamster’s were at the top.
Now you will get your pension from the backs of the taxpayers because central states is broke.
Without the taxpayers bailout you be out of luck,
Democrats are like leaches they bleed you dry I’m sure the citizens of the US don’t want to pay for the Teamsters bailout and I’m sure your neighbors don’t either.
Thanks to you, C S is not broke, keep your tax dollars flowing.
My neighbors don't mind at all, if any of them needs a helping hand, we just dig up a jar and all is well.
If any is left, mama may get a new pair of flip flops.