Up date for Eugene w/pic

localdriver

TB Regular
Credits
1107008cw5.jpg
[/IMG]
We survived another week in the trenches, everything good up here, 3-20-08 16:30
No doom and gloom here!!!!!

Happy Easter.

It's funny you take pictures of the broke down tractors and forklifts behind the shop. That floor looked alot fuller last year when they shut down J9, THAT was a nightmare, wasn't it fellas. Of course, I like the revamping of the dock, although it seems like we lost a good deal of freight when they shut down J-9 though. Like the pictures, it brings back fond memories. Hey, they got any good supervisors up there now, V.C. and F.D. and the guys in the tower are the only ones that seem to know what they are doing. Once again love the pictures.

Your not going to find much freight on thursday afternnon at 1630, I'm sure by 2230 that floor was full, Awww but your chicken little and the sky is allways falling. I don't know Eugene It's been busy up here this week,,, I seen rent-a-drivers in the yard and it's only wednesday! go figure??? here is some honest info, We are making our number's, and febuary 2008 was better then 2007, matter of fact our numbers surpassed 07 way before the months end. March is looking good too,Tonage is also up
ask gabby.
Bye Eugene

_
thumbsuphf1.gif

Dont you just love how everybody loves to blow the smoke up your skirt. Especially that Gabby. He's the first one to tell everyone that things are just fine. Big "H" loves to claim the demise of Jevic. But everythings fine. Yeah right. Maybe Big "H" wasnt so far fetched with his predictions was he? Biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard. And if you read Gabs post he knew this crap was coming for a good while. And just couldn't keep his piehole shut, He had to tell everyone that things were fine. He's as bad or worse than anybody that got flamed on this board.:tongue0002:

Dont you just love how everybody loves to blow the smoke up your skirt. Especially that Gabby. He's the first one to tell everyone that things are just fine. Big "H" loves to claim the demise of Jevic. But everythings fine. Yeah right. Maybe Big "H" wasnt so far fetched with his predictions was he? Biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard. And if you read Gabs post he knew this crap was coming for a good while. And just couldn't keep his piehole shut, He had to tell everyone that things were fine. He's as bad or worse than anybody that got flamed on this board.:tongue0002:

This was a difficult decision that doesn't feel great. Hoping everything works out for you and all the folks down there.

dont forget you jevic coffee mugs, hats, and tshirts at J3 ---they will sell good on ebay when they close up for good in 6 months---