TForce | Upcoming negotiations schedule

Considering there is no Info about either sides actual proposals, I would conclude that the contract will be underwhelming from both sides.
The union isn't going to get much and the company isn't going to get much.
TFI doesn't have the ups muscle (money) to strongarm the union, and the union doesn't have much muscle either.
The one thing that will be gone will be red circled road jobs, the only question is what will the trade off be?
Dove tail transfer rights? Single line seniority?
I know this, if a bunch of road drivers are forced back to the city, you will see massive retirements from anyone who can retire. You can't go from the road to the city after a decade or two , your older body will not be able handle it .

Considering there is no Info about either sides actual proposals, I would conclude that the contract will be underwhelming from both sides.
The union isn't going to get much and the company isn't going to get much.
TFI doesn't have the ups muscle (money) to strongarm the union, and the union doesn't have much muscle either.
The one thing that will be gone will be red circled road jobs, the only question is what will the trade off be?
Dove tail transfer rights? Single line seniority?
I know this, if a bunch of road drivers are forced back to the city, you will see massive retirements from anyone who can retire. You can't go from the road to the city after a decade or two , your older body will not be able handle it .
The only thing I've heard is be prepared to strike I didn't sign on to do P&D and I dont like day work so if that's my option I'll hit the bricks.