TForce | UPS and UPS Freight Ballots Will Be Mailed Next Week

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.tdu.org/ups_and_ups_freight_ballots_will_be_mailed_next_week

GarJKnU.jpg

dFbXFpO.jpg

:hissyfit:

At our Local meeting going over the proposal I specifically asked about the 2 tier scale and they could not find anything that stated that those starting the progression after august 1 2018 would never catch up to those who started before august 1 2018. can anyone point to the Language in the wage progression content of the proposal? the way I read it is that you will be eligible for the $2.20 after you finish the progression to $28.65. Still a ::shit:: contract in any event.

All depends on the next contract for that, as to how it is written now, it sets the stage for a two class full-time situation. At the end of this mess they are shoving in front of us, the new hires will never reach our previous, and current top-rate wages.

[
At our Local meeting going over the proposal I specifically asked about the 2 tier scale and they could not find anything that stated that those starting the progression after august 1 2018 would never catch up to those who started before august 1 2018. can anyone point to the Language in the wage progression content of the proposal? the way I read it is that you will be eligible for the $2.20 after you finish the progression to $28.65. Still a :::shit::: contract in any event.

="FRTCHUCKER, post: 1301769, member: 40281"]At our Local meeting going over the proposal I specifically asked about the 2 tier scale and they could not find anything that stated that those starting the progression after august 1 2018 would never catch up to those who started before august 1 2018. can anyone point to the Language in the wage progression content of the proposal? the way I read it is that you will be eligible for the $2.20 after you finish the progression to $28.65. Still a :::shit::: contract in any event.[/QUOTE]
People really need to read the contract and not reliy
At our Local meeting going over the proposal I specifically asked about the 2 tier scale and they could not find anything that stated that those starting the progression after august 1 2018 would never catch up to those who started before august 1 2018. can anyone point to the Language in the wage progression content of the proposal? the way I read it is that you will be eligible for the $2.20 after you finish the progression to $28.65. Still a :::shit::: contract in any event.
You really need to re-read the previous contract and compare it to the proposal. In the prior it referred to going to " top rate" at the end of the 4 year progression and then it proceeded to show you what the "top rate " was. In the new proposal it uses the term " top progression rate" and after the 4 year progression you will be at the "top progression rate" which is listed as 28.65 not " top rate" which is where the 2 tier system is started.

[

="FRTCHUCKER, post: 1301769, member: 40281"]At our Local meeting going over the proposal I specifically asked about the 2 tier scale and they could not find anything that stated that those starting the progression after august 1 2018 would never catch up to those who started before august 1 2018. can anyone point to the Language in the wage progression content of the proposal? the way I read it is that you will be eligible for the $2.20 after you finish the progression to $28.65. Still a ::::shit:::: contract in any event.
People really need to read the contract and not reliy

You really need to re-read the previous contract and compare it to the proposal. In the prior it referred to going to " top rate" at the end of the 4 year progression and then it proceeded to show you what the "top rate " was. In the new proposal it uses the term " top progression rate" and after the 4 year progression you will be at the "top progression rate" which is listed as 28.65 not " top rate" which is where the 2 tier system is started.[/QUOTE]
Well explained.

When I asked for clarification on the time frame as to when someone hitting the final progression year would receive the $2.20 all I got was Blank stares and Cricket's.

When I asked for clarification on the time frame as to when someone hitting the final progression year would receive the $2.20 all I got was Blank stares and Cricket's.
That is totally unacceptable if the people you were asking were business agents, or Union officials. I get all the membership doesn't read stuff( which they should) but when the people who represent don't know , that's not right.