XPO | Ups buying XPO

Freight beast

55Chevy
Credits
Anyone else hear ups is buying xpo. I heard this. Makes sense why they didn’t care about cleaning out there system and losing millions.

But , make no mistake about it , XPO IS for sale...for the right price.
Every co on stock market can be bought out for the right price. Even UPS and FedEx.
Main concern for Jacobs is when to cash out his shares to maximize his earnings.
Valuations for logistics companies has been falling so XPO will be buying something soon.
I see XPO as the hunter, not a target... flush with cash.
Probably would have bought ABF if it was not union.

The rumor down here is that UPS is looking to buy YRC. I am not going to rush out and buy yellow stock on that juicy inside information. But you never know.
Wrong info.
YRC had its best quarter.. so they might have enough cash to pay someone to buy them.

Nobody wants YRC for free.
The only option is to pay a buyer once YRC turned a profit.

Its like the Dettoit houses for a penny deal.

The rumor down here is that UPS is looking to buy YRC. I am not going to rush out and buy yellow stock on that juicy inside information. But you never know.
No businessman will buy YRC with their debit load. But, even more a reason, the pension liability is as much or more than the company's value. The smart business man waits for the creditors of YRC to force them to close. The pension obligation is a dischargeable debit in bankruptcy. That is why nobody has or will buy that amount of debit. There is no value left in the company. They sold off all the valuables to stay afloat. A company with lots of cash swoops in & buys whats left for 30 cents on the dollar. Nothing like growing your company thru the demise of your competitor. von.

No businessman will buy YRC with their debit load. But, even more a reason, the pension liability is as much or more than the company's value. The smart business man waits for the creditors of YRC to force them to close. The pension obligation is a dischargeable debit in bankruptcy. That is why nobody has or will buy that amount of debit. There is no value left in the company. They sold off all the valuables to stay afloat. A company with lots of cash swoops in & buys whats left for 30 cents on the dollar. Nothing like growing your company thru the demise of your competitor. von.
30 cents on dollar too rich.
5 pennies at best for rolling stock.
Majority of money in land IF any is not contaminated... but low hopes for clean land when considering Chicago Ridge.

This rumoris getting old , everyone in LTL thinks that UPS is going to buy them, when the reality is that they don't even want rht LTL that they have!!!
UPS may not want LTL because of union baggage but they must provide LTL service for their customers to compete with FedEx.

If one could bundle and other not, it would be a loss of business.
Otherwise they never would have bought Overnite.
UPS Freight is not going away.

UPS may not want LTL because of union baggage but they must provide LTL service for their customers to compete with FedEx.

If one could bundle and other not, it would be a loss of business.
Otherwise they never would have bought Overnite.
UPS Freight is not going away.
I would be surprised if they had the least bit interest in buying XPO or anyone else, They are not really trying to compete much in the LTL market. UPS is on of the most wealthiest corporation's in the world. They could put a hurt on all of the LTL's if they choose too. There LTL is more of a completion of the Portfolio.

This rumoris getting old , everyone in LTL thinks that UPS is going to buy them, when the reality is that they don't even want rht LTL that they have!!!
Actually reality is that if UPS wanted to dump Their freight division, this past contract negotiations would have been the perfect time, but UPS chose to keep their freight division. My guess is that they want their freight division to be apart of their portfolio.