XPO | Ups buying XPO

The us was the only country that didn’t fail when the market crashed a decade ago. Your system has been artificially propped up by the fed. Now it’s coming down like a house of cards.
I am afraid that you could be right on this,
US Federal Debit seems to be of no concern to Politicians of any party. It's going to strangle us!!!

The us was the only country that didn’t fail when the market crashed a decade ago. Your system has been artificially propped up by the fed. Now it’s coming down like a house of cards.
I was listening to a commercial for an upcoming radio program about just how close the GLOBAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM came to collapsing between the Bush and Obama presidencies. As the Federal Reserve official was describing the details he mentioned that had it not been for cooperation between Bush , Obama , Congress , and the high financial types , that companies would not have had funds to make payroll.

Yet , few people , if anyone , went to jail or even received blame. Trillions evaporated.

Ups has all the ltl they don’t want. Ups was ready to shut it down last strike vote. Final mile can be started whenever they want. Just don’t see the draw to expanding a branch they don’t want. If ups wanted to, they could dominate ltl by pricing everyone else out of business. Only reason they got overnight is to offer the total package counter to FX that certain customers require

My first recollection of UPS (many years ago) was what is now called "final mile". When I was a kid growing up in NJ, we had department store furniture delivered by UPS.

I was listening to a commercial for an upcoming radio program about just how close the GLOBAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM came to collapsing between the Bush and Obama presidencies. As the Federal Reserve official was describing the details he mentioned that had it not been for cooperation between Bush , Obama , Congress , and the high financial types , that companies would not have had funds to make payroll.

Yet , few people , if anyone , went to jail or even received blame. Trillions evaporated.
It was amazing. Wall Street activity was no less than criminal. Greed run amok with everyone of them guilty caught up in pushing faulty mortgage back securities. I don’t trust Wall Street to do what’s right or good for the masses.

I am afraid that you could be right on this,
US Federal Debit seems to be of no concern to Politicians of any party. It's going to strangle us!!!

That's been bothering me for a long time. However, the bigger problem now is the global economy. Artificially low interest rates have encouraged people, companies and even governments to borrow a lot of money. Now interest rates are increasing and it's going to be more difficult to repay those loans.

That's been bothering me for a long time. However, the bigger problem now is the global economy. Artificially low interest rates have encouraged people, companies and even governments to borrow a lot of money. Now interest rates are increasing and it's going to be more difficult to repay those loans.
Think about this.... China hold the bulk of your debt. If they sell your debt, it will bankrupt your country. Sure China will take a big hit, but they will survive. And your right. Not one politician or party seems the least bit worried about it. That would scare me more than anything.

Also take into consideration that China is highly dependent on us buying their goods to the point without us they would have a huge problem. Debt to China is Huge but their economy would collapse without us ,so its mutual dependency in a sense. Now as their middle class grows and ours slides that may not always hold true. Our imbalanced wealth in the states is just as big of a threat to our own future.

Last edited:
Also take into consideration that China is highly dependent on us buying their goods to the point without us they would have a huge problem. Debt to China is Huge but their economy would collapse without us ,so its mutual dependency in a sense. Now as their middle class grows and ours slides that may not always hold true. Our imbalanced wealth in the states is just as big of a threat to our own future.
but we are still getting screwed on the tariffs. Here's on example: https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...-trump-right-china-slaps-25-percent-tariff-a/

The United States does, in fact, pay a 25 percent tariff on cars sent to China, whereas China pays only 2.5 percent on cars coming into the United States

Demographics implies their middle class won't be growing. The one child policy has had a devastating impact on birthrate. Recent numbers are 1.24 per woman which is below Japan's rate of 1.40 and there population decline is well documented. The rate of 2.33 per woman is considered the minimum in developed countries to MAINTAIN the population, let alone grow it.

The practice of female infanticide has also altered the normal male/female ratio in China so that according to some the birthrate per woman in CHINA could need to be as high as 4.75-5.00 as there are so few females in ratio to males

Think about this.... China hold the bulk of your debt. If they sell your debt, it will bankrupt your country. Sure China will take a big hit, but they will survive. And your right. Not one politician or party seems the least bit worried about it. That would scare me more than anything.

nxdo6EG.jpg

Not coming down like a house of cards. The same people that run business run the US government. That's why all those big companies got get out of jail free cards and taxes went up and so did the national debt. These people literally give China aid money, that they borrowed from China, and pay interest on. ( one example ) That is how the US government is run. So it's not going to fail. Because if it fails, WWIII. And it's only a matter of time. Because the next world war will be over currency. But in the mean time. China, Russia, India, Saudi Arabi etc. can't afford for this market to collapse. So it won't. Just like in 2008. The commodities will prop up the global partnership laid out in all these trade agreements. People in the US need to thank your local farmer. If not for being the worlds largest producer of food, crops and livestock, I don't know where we would be right now as a country.

China holds the most but not all or close. National debt is over $21 Trillion. China holds $1.5 Trillion. Rough numbers. Didn't look them up. Someone can post some ::shit:: if they want. China isn't the problem or the threat. The USA government is it only enemy. It attacks itself and is being destroyed from within.

Fire whoever authorized aid to China. What a dumb ass giving them any money.

Natural disasters. They happen everywhere. Also, aid can be aimed or targeted to grow a specific region that may benefit US interests. Dealing with a country that still lines up and murders Christians and Muslims. So, we are obviously not overtly concerned with their humanitarian crises.