XPO | Ups buying XPO

The Canadian gov’t hinted they may sue GM for the bailout loans they forgave, if they close the plants.

That would be amazing. Hold them accountable. I hope for the sakes of those employees and their families that the plant is retooled for whatever is next. But if it is not. Then I hope your government goes after them.

The Canadian gov’t hinted they may sue GM for the bailout loans they forgave, if they close the plants.

Continuing off the rails:
Years ago I took a job in the transportation department of a large grocery chain. I told myself that I wouldn't have to worry about layoffs 'cause people gotta eat. But as Ron White has pointed out "You can't fix stupid". The grocery chain went under. Then came Con-Way. :apologetic:

UPS may not want LTL because of union baggage but they must provide LTL service for their customers to compete with FedEx.

If one could bundle and other not, it would be a loss of business.
Otherwise they never would have bought Overnite.
UPS Freight is not going away.

UPS may not want LTL because of union baggage but they must provide LTL service for their customers to compete with FedEx.

If one could bundle and other not, it would be a loss of business.
Otherwise they never would have bought Overnite.
UPS Freight is not going away.
Union Baggage , case you didn't know UPS is totally union every where ya go . UPSF could have went nonunion when they bought Overnite but didn't.