Yellow | Ups Buying Yrc

qNKEeBK.jpg

You're fine for now. The Walmarts I go to have a big push going on for self checkouts.

Reactions: mud
You're fine for now. The Walmarts I go to have a big push going on for self checkouts.
Everywhere. They normally now only open 2 registers with cashiers. Wife and i refuse the self checkouts, even tho there are often 4-5 in line.

Next, I figure they'll charge more for cashiers. Then I'll find another store.. we've already changed to buying most groceries from Kroger.

Hope this won't affect my greeter job.
We went to see John Prine last night in LA at the John Anson Ford Theatre. An incredible place. Words cannot do justice to the beauty and serenity of the venue.

We were ‘all in’ with the experience, but then our greeter left us speechless.
bOexYQy.jpg

To truly appreciate this, one must realize that this is less than 3 miles from downtown LA, within 100 yards of the 101.

We went to see John Prine last night in LA at the John Anson Ford Theatre. An incredible place. Words cannot do justice to the beauty and serenity of the venue.

bOexYQy.jpg

To truly appreciate this, one must realize that this is less than 3 miles from downtown LA, within 100 yards of the 101.
Did John sing (paradise) or ( they orta name a drink after you)?
We can't have anything on our little island, deer have no predators and no hunting allowed.

Did John sing (paradise) or ( they orta name a drink after you)?
We can't have anything on our little island, deer have no predators and no hunting allowed.
Paradise, last of his encore. Tears flowing from us all.

Name a drink after you, nope.

Tree of forgiveness tour....

He’s doing ok, Fiona was there.

bOexYQy.jpg

I smoked a dubee with John Prine at Purdue University back in 1982 :27:. He was playing an outdoor concert there that night and we were just hanging out. This dude in overalls and no shoes walks up and starts talking to to us. Nobody knew him but he seemed like an alright guy. We gave him a beer and he pulled out a joint and lit it up. After about an hour and a few beers says he's gotta go and leaves. About 30min later the concert starts, this guy introduces John Prine and it's the same guy that was hanging out with us shoes on now :lmao:. I was speechless. I saw him again about 20 years later. About 3 songs into the show this dude out of crowd walks up on stage and John Prine starts laughing and introduces John Couger Melloncamp to the audience. They do a few of each others songs together and Melloncamp takes a seat. IMO, John Prine is an American treasure.

I smoked a dubee with John Prine at Purdue University back in 1982 :27:. He was playing an outdoor concert there that night and we were just hanging out. This dude in overalls and no shoes walks up and starts talking to to us. Nobody knew him but he seemed like an alright guy. We gave him a beer and he pulled out a joint and lit it up. After about an hour and a few beers says he's gotta go and leaves. About 30min later the concert starts, this guy introduces John Prine and it's the same guy that was hanging out with us shoes on now :lmao:. I was speechless. I saw him again about 20 years later. About 3 songs into the show this dude out of crowd walks up on stage and John Prine starts laughing and introduces John Couger Melloncamp to the audience. They do a few of each others songs together and Melloncamp takes a seat. IMO, John Prine is an American treasure.