TForce | Ups Employee Discount On Insurance

Credits
I found out that UPS employees get discounts on their home and vechile insurance with Liberty Mutual.

I called up an agent and told them I was a UPS Employee. The agent gave me a quote over the phone.

I had a savings of 35% on my home & autos compaired to what I was currently paying.

They also have a payroll deduction plan with no service charges.

I guess I will miss the little green guy, but someone else can pay for the commercials.

I found out that UPS employees get discounts on their home and vechile insurance with Liberty Mutual.

I called up an agent and told them I was a UPS Employee. The agent gave me a quote over the phone.

I had a savings of 35% on my home & autos compaired to what I was currently paying.

I guess I will miss the little green guy, but someone else can pay for the commercials.

I have been with Prudential Home & Auto who was bought out by Liberty Mutual for over 25 years. And I still got this discount back when UPS offered it. Nice discount.:1036316054:

All you have to do is call Liberty Mutual and ask for a Quote and tell them you are a UPS employee. If you already have Liberty Mutual just call them and tell them that you are a UPS employee and you will see the discount on your next statement.

My current policies for 2 cars and my home expire 4-15 so I called Liberty and they are going to save me $891! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. You da man!:1036316054:

I just got off the phone with Liberty.
They quoted me $300 per year MORE than I currently pay with Travelers...for the same coverages.
I have been with Travelers for about 8 years because no one can ever come close to my rate.....let alone beat it.

I initially went to http://www.insweb.com
and travelers was the cheapest quote I received. I have been with them ever since.
I am not affiliated with insweb....just passing along a good site to get quotes so that you can find the best quote....then try Liberty Mutual and see where you get the best price.

I just went to insweb before I clicked submit to make sure it is still valid...it is.
If for some reason you think I am trying to promote a particular site....do a google search on insurance quotes and pick one of your choosing.

How many of you are loyal to your local agent?
You could probably save hundreds of dollars if you do a little shopping.
Just trying to help.

I just got off the phone with Liberty.
They quoted me $300 per year MORE than I currently pay with Travelers...for the same coverages.
I have been with Travelers for about 8 years because no one can ever come close to my rate.....let alone beat it.

I initially went to http://www.insweb.com
and travelers was the cheapest quote I received. I have been with them ever since.
I am not affiliated with insweb....just passing along a good site to get quotes so that you can find the best quote....then try Liberty Mutual and see where you get the best price.

I just went to insweb before I clicked submit to make sure it is still valid...it is.
If for some reason you think I am trying to promote a particular site....do a google search on insurance quotes and pick one of your choosing.

How many of you are loyal to your local agent?
You could probably save hundreds of dollars if you do a little shopping.
Just trying to help.

I have my auto and home insured through State Farm. I called Liberty and got quotes with them and it wasn't enough to make me move. Also watch some of the quotes they give you make sure they are the same. The fellow tried to low ball me and the coverage wasn't as good for the home. The auto was a little lower on medical to. So just be careful.