TForce | UPS Freight Car Getting Wrapped

October 10,2010 @ Fontana, Sun 3 p.m. on ESPN
UPS Freight car will be used in Fontana race.

photojm.jpg

on Facebook

Nice find Dockworker.
Gee I think my Kia Soul would look good with that wrap minus the sponsor stickers and numbers.
I wonder if UPS would make my car payments if I got a wrap like that and rode around my area?

Was also thinking one other thing about this wrap job.
The two guys applying it must really be bummed out seeing their car get smacked on the race track after all the work they put into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a preety cool video, never seen that done before. Lots of work and pride went into that. How about doing it twice, see the backup car in the back round. Sorry to see him and Busch tear those cars up, though. Good news everyone okay and good to race another day. Empoyees of U.P.S. Freight should be proud to see their logo out in the open like that.

Yet another bad day for the Roush drivers. (If your a fan of the Roush team like I am)

Biffle blows an engine, Edwards has engine problems, Ragan gets taken out by Bush and Kenseth ran strong until late in the race when he has car troubles and finishes 30th....

Glad to know they can afford a NASCAR sponsorship, but not a Christmas turkey for the employees. God, I miss Overnite...

Wha... Overnite didn't hand out any turkeys.
That was a UPS thing.
However I do recall Overnite gave us Christmas dinners.

Either practice seems to have fallen away perhaps due to the downed economy.

Hmmmm...me thinks this is getting off topic.

We always got something at Christmas with Overnite. Sometimes it's the little things that you miss. Okay, back on topic :)

to me it seems that it didnt take as much time to wrap that car compared to some of others like the lowes or home depot which use completely different color schemes than just the aluminum look.