TForce | UPS Freight Contract Negotiations to Re-Open December 3rd?

Interesting and surprising. I thought they'd wait until the new year when the busy season for package ends.

Sad thing is, they wont change anything. Ken hall will bend over on our behalf, then we will vote it down, until there is a strike vote. Once that happens all these chest pounding (hardcore lol) teamsters will vote no on a strike( but yet tell everyone they voted yes on a strike) then we wiill be stuck with this pos contract. But hey the phrase of the decade is "AT LEAST I GOT A JOB ON THIS BAD ECONOMY". Im not guna get myself worked up over something i have no control over. The only things i can do is vote no and encourage other brothers to do the same if this TA is garbage

Talked to our BA last night & he sounded like he might have news for us on this contract as early as this evening. If I hear anything close to solid information I will pass it along. Myself I am very skeptical of any news being good news coming from day 1 of the talks .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our union leaders better not bend over.......again. if they can get some strong langauge on contractors, that will be a great improvement. Bcuz we all know the contractors arent going anywhere

Talked to our BA last night & he sounded like he might have news for us on this contract as early as this evening. If I hear anything close to solid information I will pass it along. Myself I am very skeptical of any news being good news coming from day 1 of the talks .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got to remember they thought the contract we voted down was the best thing since slice bread...

Well the economy isnt in the tank anymore, but yet we see so many contractors. Wall street closes every night with a new record high, but yet ups wants to have a 2nd teir pay road drivers (LHD). ups freight made 5.5% more this yr then last, but yet we have to pay for our insurance. And finally, ups as a whole is on its way to make record profits again this year BILLIONS!!!!! but yet KEN (im a peice of rat sh!+)HALL SAYS "THIS IS A GREAT OFFER FROM UPS

If they shove this pos down our throats I'm glad I live in a right to work state because I'll not give 1 more dime to these scum bags that claim they represent us.

Here is something I consider to be solid. UPS feels we don't like the recently proposed pension because we don't understand it. They want to put together a DVD to inform us of what it consists of. When I say recently proposed I am talking what we voted on in the first TA.