TForce | ups freight profits

steve5 said:
Is it all Motor Cargo's fault again there Skeeter?

You're sounding as negitave as Webi.

There you go again. You want to know what I believe. They should of left MC alone and SLC dispatchers should of been lefted in place to run the west. Then just doved tailed Overnite into MC later to become UPSF.

We wouldn't of lost the business or customers from our central dispatch not knowing how to run the west coast.

They have never known how to run the west. All they wanted was the long haul freight.

the only difference between me and you is that I know I have it bad...I have worked here for a lot longer than you will ever think of working...I have a right to ***** and complain for the treatment we have received at mc...apparently you do not get out much and talk to your fellow employees in other terminals since the merger....drink that kool aid and stand at attention when o or upsfreight or what ever they call themselves orders you to.

Freight is a rough racket. Here today gone tomorrow. Drivers get ***k all the time for all different reasons. Bad weather accidents buyouts poor trucks ................... All I want is a pay check. The more I make an hour the happery I am.

any of you M/C guys remember?

remember about 12-13 yrs ago when arnold industries was going to buy you out? supposed to be done deal, than heard nothing, than deal feel through. could'nt come to terms, we were told. we could have been doing the east coast-west coast thing for at least 10 good yrs buy now. wonder how things would be if that deal went through. since yellow/rdway, has pushed that on us now with reddaway and bestway.for you that dont know arnold was parent of new penn motor express. i'm talking to motor cargo guys here, ok.curious if any of you guys remember that and what you might have heard.