TForce | UPS Freight Union Vote

hugnlug

TB Veteran
Credits
Out of respect for our company, I ask that only UPSF employees state a simple yes or no answer. Please respect and refrain from casting a yay or nay, if you do not work for UPSF. Also I ask that the message section other than a yes or no be left blank. Thought that the absence of words would be interesting. We seem to have the union/nonunion discussion on every other thread. Let this one stand on it's own merit and as an indicator of employees wishes.

bigdaddy said:
I vote "YES"

Better think long and hard about that "YES" vote. I would vote yes only if we will not be apart of the Master Freight.

Yes only if we can be a part of UPS. That will be our strength. Until the day the LTL and UPS all got out together.

I know don't give me one is parcel and one LTL. Then we need to be a part of the parcel so we can stand together on the picket line.

Remember LTL does not and will not stand on the picket line with UPS. They will not all strike together.

With the large nonunion LTL the teamsters don't stand much of a chance lasting in a strike. That is what the nounion companies have been putting in place for years.

So you better think long and hard which way you want to go union.

Skeeter said:
Better think long and hard about that "YES" vote. I would vote yes only if we will not be apart of the Master Freight.

Yes only if we can be a part of UPS. That will be our strength. Until the day the LTL and UPS all got out together.

I know don't give me one is parcel and one LTL. Then we need to be a part of the parcel so we can stand together on the picket line.

Remember LTL does not and will not stand on the picket line with UPS. They will not all strike together.

With the large nonunion LTL the teamsters don't stand much of a chance lasting in a strike. That is what the nounion companies have been putting in place for years.

Skeeter :smilie_132: Where do you get your info ??inside a box of cereal,that,s about as far from the truth as you can get:chairshot: Teamsters do not cross picket lines period.it is under the nmfa Oh I forgot you do not want to be a part of that but that's okay everbody has the right to their opinion just state the facts not what you think....CRAZY

I vote union YES I believed in my company the last time teamsters came to my terminal and I even flew to other terminals to cross teamster lines in KAN,MEM,MIN and APP. all for my company ,,the company that turned on all of us the day after the teamsters left. then it realy started in the past few months. I vote yes( OVNT ) UPS freight managment will only get worse,, our TM even blamed us dock workers for the drop in freight. sooo we have about 350 dock workers so send me some cards ...

Skeeter said:

IT asked for a simple yes or no skeeter, if i wanted a lecture i would of have gone to church this morning, so keep your thoughts to yourself, i think we are all aware how old school you are about change with UPS taking over

bigdaddy said:
IT asked for a simple yes or no skeeter, if i wanted a lecture i would of have gone to church this morning, so keep your thoughts to yourself, i think we are all aware how old school you are about change with UPS taking over
Well said. Now Skeet is trying to invoke the fear of a strike into the fray. Well, I guess when he doesn't have any real ammunition he has to resort to these tactics. He's not giving you guys much credit with regards to whether or not you can think for yourselves.