TForce | UPS Freight workers approve new labor contract, avoiding strike

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
I’m up there in seniority. I’m not working tomorrow.
Nothing to deliver and customers either pissed off, have alternatives until after Thanksgiving or going to start fresh in January.

”We expect to bring as many workers as we need back to work based on the business needs,” Zaccara said. “There is a possibility” that could be less than the previous workforce, he acknowledged.

UPS Freight workers approve new labor contract, avoiding strike

Yep ! the sting of this fiasco will burn for quite some time. No reason to wait if your at or near the bottom of the seniority List. unless you like no benefits and unemployment.

The sting of a strike would have been catastrophic. Its a good time of year to volunteer off. So that is what i will be doing.

Last edited:
The member's voted & accepted that'all anyone can ask for, but Reasonable please don't come back in 5 years from now & cheerlead like you did. In my opinion you made an ass of yourself....

Your opinion of me means nothing. I will do a I please.
I will save the lies and cheer leading to you unionists, I'LL be here giving the facts.
BTW, you are a hypocrite, there were plenty on here cheerleading for a no vote and strike, you didn't criticise once.
Logic won, commom sense won, bravdo, and chest beating lost.
Happy holidays.

Your opinion of me means nothing. I will do a I please.
I will save the lies and cheer leading to you unionists, I'LL be here giving the facts.
BTW, you are a hypocrite, there were plenty on here cheerleading for a no vote and strike, you didn't criticise once.
Logic won, commom sense won, bravdo, and chest beating lost.
Happy holidays.
You think you will do as you please until tb puts you in your place, im not a hypocrite at all the member's spoke and that's anyone can ask for, you on the other hand cried wolf & tried to scare people into voting yes. I have a decent seniority where i work with a start time, for me the less freight the better....

The truth is scary to people who peddle lies and half truth's. Truth won, because the reality is the truth was scary. Loss of job, loss of medical coverage, inept union leadership, all true, all scary.

Last edited:
The truth is scary to people who peddle lies and half truth's. Truth won, because the reality is the truth was scary. Loss of job, loss of medical coverage, inept union leadership, all true, all scary.
Your exactly right. If you wasn't worried about what we could have lost if it was a no vote it appears that you couldn't see off the end of your nose. We gonna be alright freight will be back in a couple of weeks.