Holland | Ups Package Hiring Hodgkins

Car Hauling not fun in the winter not fun parking cars on hauler in snow and ice climbing up and down easy to slip on ice plus god forbid you don't secure that car properly comes off and injures kills someone too much trouble for me.

Car Hauling not fun in the winter not fun parking cars on hauler in snow and ice climbing up and down easy to slip on ice plus god forbid you don't secure that car properly comes off and injures kills someone too much trouble for me.
That's why we are "Carhaulers" not truck driver's to tell ya truth it's gotten easier now then when I first started, no more chains all straps can do most of the tie downs standing on the ground still have to get into and out of the units and thta's why you clean off your decks and salt them if needed or you can write up your truck and buy the shop guys some pizza and they will leave it in the shop overnight then it's all dry and ready by am

That's why we are "Carhaulers" not truck driver's to tell ya truth it's gotten easier now then when I first started, no more chains all straps can do most of the tie downs standing on the ground still have to get into and out of the units and thta's why you clean off your decks and salt them if needed or you can write up your truck and buy the shop guys some pizza and they will leave it in the shop overnight then it's all dry and ready by am

Take care of the shop guys, they'll take care of you, I could go out on a cold night, my truck would be the only one on the ready line running with the heater on.

And if you lose your mirrors in aconstruction zone, you can take one off a car your are hauling....

Jaloc, your totally wrong putting on over 300+ sleepers over next 2yrs guys jumping from single board to run teams, guys with 4 yrs on and have been on day cab bids for almost over a year. As far as strict like the military that's a joke, do your job, communicate and work safe and nobody says a word to you.
Whats going to happen when the next bids come out are those bottom guys going to be working when Senior drivers go to sleepers?

Whats going to happen when the next bids come out are those bottom guys going to be working when Senior drivers go to sleepers?
There is ongoing bump downs going on. When new runs get posted seniority drivers can bump to them, the last set of runs to get posted were being taken by 5/6yr guys so by September my guess is all the newly hired guys will be able to get slpr bids or stay on call if they don't wanna run slpr. The board is being exhausted every day since mid June

I’ve really considered this but I just don’t know. Indy 81st pretty much never hires fulltime off the street and even though we have the new Plainfield super hub there still is no talk of hiring fulltime.

UPS is about the only place I’d leave the postal service for but if they don’t put anybody on in the next couple years then to hell with it.

Neither. Jack Cooper is the only union outfit in Atlanta. This is a small firm, only 100 trucks. Pays on %. Bennies start day one. Peterbilt sleepers. Home every other wkend but they deliver to Atlanta all the time so I’ll stop home regularly.
Jack Cooper voting on concessions tell them to Vote NO if you run into any of them on the road this concession crap has got to stop I remind them what happened to us at YRC you will never get it back VOTE NO!

Jack Cooper voting on concessions tell them to Vote NO if you run into any of them on the road this concession crap has got to stop I remind them what happened to us at YRC you will never get it back VOTE NO!
What concessions are they voting on???? They tried to do something awhile back and got shot down, so your saying their reopening the carhaul contract for concessions?? Bull ::shit:: flag on this one 15 yard's and loss of down. We shot down their concession's 2 different times and that's the fact's Jack

What concessions are they voting on???? They tried to do something awhile back and got shot down, so your saying their reopening the carhaul contract for concessions?? Bull :::shit::: flag on this one 15 yard's and loss of down. We shot down their concession's 2 different times and that's the fact's Jack

I read an article on TDU saying that Jack Cooper is asking to reopen the contract. Was supposed to be a big conference call yesterday night. In lieu of two man meetings.

I read an article on TDU saying that Jack Cooper is asking to reopen the contract. Was supposed to be a big conference call yesterday night. In lieu of two man meetings.
Yep I stand corrected Jack Cooper is going to chapter 11 and trying to get a new deal , 300 million in debt and still wondering why they can't get ahead. The last best and final offer says they will be a new company with a new owner and a lot less debt. and extends their contract to 12/31/2024, theey have to buy /lease 100 trucks per year thru 2023 or invest 20 million per year. Everybody said when they took on Allied's debt they wouldn't be able to turn it around, No wage's lost h/w no loss BUT pension now at 150 per week into the 'Hybrid plan" That sucks big time