Holland | Ups Package Hiring Hodgkins

Yep I stand corrected Jack Cooper is going to chapter 11 and trying to get a new deal , 300 million in debt and still wondering why they can't get ahead. The last best and final offer says they will be a new company with a new owner and a lot less debt. and extends their contract to 12/31/2024, theey have to buy /lease 100 trucks per year thru 2023 or invest 20 million per year. Everybody said when they took on Allied's debt they wouldn't be able to turn it around, No wage's lost h/w no loss BUT pension now at 150 per week into the 'Hybrid plan" That sucks big time
Yrcw is in no better shape. Ran into a international regional VP out on road, he's hearing yrcw won't make it thru next contract and investors have made millions back just on interest and don't care what happens. Said it's starting to look more and more like a play out of CFs book. Hope it's not true but made alot of sense.

Yep I stand corrected Jack Cooper is going to chapter 11 and trying to get a new deal , 300 million in debt and still wondering why they can't get ahead. The last best and final offer says they will be a new company with a new owner and a lot less debt. and extends their contract to 12/31/2024, theey have to buy /lease 100 trucks per year thru 2023 or invest 20 million per year. Everybody said when they took on Allied's debt they wouldn't be able to turn it around, No wage's lost h/w no loss BUT pension now at 150 per week into the 'Hybrid plan" That sucks big time

Wow that’s a :shit:ty deal.

Yrcw is in no better shape. Ran into a international regional VP out on road, he's hearing yrcw won't make it thru next contract and investors have made millions back just on interest and don't care what happens. Said it's starting to look more and more like a play out of CFs book. Hope it's not true but made alot of sense.
I'm sure the investors "don't care". I'm sure they made millions and will make a few more millions. Not to many investors that I know "don't care".