XPO | UPS wage increase

Parcels COLA increase .82 cent on top of the 1.00 already negotiated. $1.82 total.

8A516166-633E-47B2-978E-80F819260DC6.md.jpg
So how many companies do small package in the USA..3 I think UPS, FEDEX, And DHL. How many do LTL? Also when you slam these rate hikes you can give raises like that. I also won't be surprised to see another rate hike later this year.

A baseball player makes a couple million dollars a year base pay. I drive a truck for XPO I make 100 grand. Doesn’t matter to me how much a baseball player meds lol
UPS drivers are not baseball players. With all due respect it’s thats not a good analogy. Their drivers just like you . It shows how far behind LTL pay has gone .

Again if your ok with that good for you . The more that are will to accept less the more we will fall behind .

Y'all have had your chance to join the union you chose not to do so. Life is about choices.
You all have a choice to work here or at UPS. So if you don't like the pay here put your key and badge on the TM desk and go work there...As you say Life is about choices.

But ABF and Yellow are union so why are they behind in pay then

You all have a choice to work here or at UPS. So if you don't like the pay here put your key and badge on the TM desk and go work there...As you say Life is about choices.

But ABF and Yellow are union so why are they behind in pay then
There are many reasons some union companies have fallen behind in pay after leading the way in pay for 3/4 of a century....we have been through this countless times, but now I have a question for you....why dont the nons catch up on health insurance provided at no cost to employees (which they took away), or pensions (which they also took away)?...I'm quite certain if we agreed to give that away they would give us 10 dollars or more, saving them money....but we both know that would be foolish on the rank and files part...