XPO | UPS wage increase

I was just talking about this to a buddy of mine. We have seen the stead decline in uniform wearing. And it not just people hired after the purchase. If runs the gambit. This to me shows we hire the wrong management. By this I mean they either want to be good buddies with everyone or they are not management and just CSR
We had a FOS in Newark that would tell you to “turn that hat around” if you had it on backwards. Now, anything goes.

Its really simple for you to understand. Most workers do not want the unions because the unions back Demoncrats. Maybe if the unions got out of politics and into its members, more would be enticed to join.
So, there ok with much less in compensation over that. If you say so. Seem counter intuitive to the reason we work but hey whatever floats their boat I guess. So the price for being a Republican is less pay.

Don’t know, but even the number at 44,000 Xpo still makes quite a bit more per employee. Every time in the past that I have brought up this In the past everybody always shouts that UPS makes more money that’s why they pay higher. Well it seem using either number Xpo makes substantially more money off our backs. So why are we paid less?
You're paid less because...what are you gonna do about it? That's why.

And you guys are worked absolutely to death. Of course they profit heavily off of you.

Not saying anything bad about YOU, just your company.

And you guys are worked absolutely to death. Of course they profit heavily off of you.

Our terminal tried to do something about it but we didn’t get the needed support from other terminals to leverage enough power to make a difference. Workers at other terminals chose to believe in Xpo management instead. LTL will stay the way it is because of this.

I believe “no one can take advantage of you unless you let them”.
unfortunately many people do.

They are scraping the bottom for workers.
We are actually getting some (but not all lol) quality applicants. We will see if they stay. I told our tm he can start to weed out the bad ones. Soon. Not yet. With the rescission, I think (some) people might want to get back to work. Maybe.

So, there ok with much less in compensation over that. If you say so. Seem counter intuitive to the reason we work but hey whatever floats their boat I guess. So the price for being a Republican is less pay.
So, there ok with much less in compensation over that. If you say so. Seem counter intuitive to the reason we work but hey whatever floats their boat I guess. So the price for being a Republican is less pa
And Teamsters is willing to sacrifice itself for the democrat party. You guys can feel snug about your opinion but the fact still remains. Most drivers hate the democrat party with a passion. You can laugh all you want but almost no one wants your democrat boot licking union. One more thing. I have been around for awhile and have seen this sentiment of union in bed with democrats hatred expressed for a long time. You guys keep ignoring it. That makes me laugh. Your union is dying cause the leaders don’t listen to the members and the members don’t listen to potential members. Keep up the good work.

I think this is the last year of their contract someone can correct me if I’m wrong

The Union is already telling people to save up for a possible strike.
I was just talking about this to a buddy of mine. We have seen the stead decline in uniform wearing. And it not just people hired after the purchase. If runs the gambit. This to me shows we hire the wrong management. By this I mean they either want to be good buddies with everyone or they are not management and just CSR
It’s asses in seats til the recession. I hope. No benefit to being a good employee. You’re the same POS that can’t shower or do laundry.