TForce | UPSF Policy rule books

dvr49...i dont care what you are tired of. does UPS have a PRB? O does not exist anymore its history. most o us want to make a change for the better, not quit. others like it the way it "is" because they are in denial ant wont accept the fact that O was sold.

wassesname said:
dvr49...i dont care what you are tired of. does UPS have a PRB? O does not exist anymore its history. most o us want to make a change for the better, not quit. others like it the way it "is" because they are in denial ant wont accept the fact that O was sold.
p.s,nobody likes quiters,anyway::nutkick: tribehasspoken: :smilie_132: :wavey: :

Mike01 said:
So in other words, what the UPSF policy is doing is punishing the senior driver for their (UPSF) mistake, poor planning, or lack of foresight.
Mike,
That's exactly what it sounds like to me. Even if there was no human intent to screw a senior man, lack of freight still screws him in this setup. What a shame, although I'll bet the junior guys like it. It's a classic example of divide and conquer.

stldude44 said:
Mike,
That's exactly what it sounds like to me. Even if there was no human intent to screw a senior man, lack of freight still screws him in this setup. What a shame, although I'll bet the junior guys like it. It's a classic example of divide and conquer.
bingo,junior guys always run more miles/longer trips,get more hours in the city,or on the dock,cause why?,their at the lower scale,and management constatly pulls this at 'O',BUT THEN TRY AND JUSTIFY IT'WE'RE TRYING TO BE FAIR TO EVERYBODY':biglaugh: I'M sure others out there can justify this,course in some peoples world,that'don't happen here,did'nt see it ever happen here'.some here at 'o',now upsf got that,and the 'I got mine'syndrome.:nutkick: :chairshot: :biglaugh:

falcon465 said:
"Best in class".......
Compared to what? FXF, YRCW, CF? That is a lofty saying. We haven't done anything but change our name and colors so far. We have miles to travel before we can boast "Best in Class". Without a doubt, UPSF could be King in a few years. But until we get the old junk equipment off the road, get damages under control and deliver on the service due date, we should keep that as a family secret!! I like to think that this is a fresh start. And the last thing I want is to be laughed off the dock of some company for what the company is prematurely stating. On a final note, union or not, if you truly do want UPSF to become world class, walk the talk and go that little extra effort.