TForce | UPSF Policy rule books

Vast Majority

rusty said:
seems funny isnt senior mngmnt from that same company
Welcome back rusty. I love the statement regarding the intent to stay non-union and the vast majority. Well if you go to the front of the book and look who wrote and developed it, you will see it was managers and supervisors, our vast majority!!

hugnlug said:
Welcome back rusty. I love the statement regarding the intent to stay non-union and the vast majority. Well if you go to the front of the book and look who wrote and developed it, you will see it was managers and supervisors, our vast majority!!
The vast majority of the employee's that I have talked to "DO" intend to stay NON-Union!

My TM is acting like it's a huge deal.....the only thing that is a real big difference is the apperence policy. He said we are going to have role call Monday morning.....everyone needs to have on their shinny steel toe shoes and uniforms.....

rusty said:
seems funny isnt senior mngmnt from that same company
you better believe it,though something was terrible wrong after SUGGS came over to 'O',6 MONTHS TO A YEAR LATER ,WE STARTED SEEING MORE ,AND MORE MANAGEMENT/SALES people from PRESTON,had a bad gut feeling about that, but was hoping for the best for the PRESTON GUYS,another year&1/2 ,they were done,though LEO straightened em out?:nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick like the old saying goes'ALL THE RATS DESERT A SINKING SHIP!'

greezy trucker said:
Is a green mohawk OK? Can't not have some rebelion
no rebellion in browns stalag 17,you be a good little p.o.w,I mean employee,no back talk,front & center,boots shined up,uniform clean,shirttails tucked in,no beards,I mean 1 inchers neatly combed[for now,at least,until next week]old credit card in you mouth to make sure tips of mustache are neatly trimmed/squared,not exceeeding corners of your mouth,brown,or black socks only on,lift up your knickers so's I can have a look-see:d6625240: :Bondage: :order: :bowdown:

:loser: :tongue0002: :rofl2: :moon2:
hugnlug said:
Welcome back rusty. I love the statement regarding the intent to stay non-union and the vast majority. Well if you go to the front of the book and look who wrote and developed it, you will see it was managers and supervisors, our vast majority
YA HUGLUG,YA KNOW WHAT i GOT TO SAY TO THEM

their not :notworthy: of their pathetic overpaid jobs,here's somemore for big'o's management team:eck13: :bigfinger: :tongue0015: I'M SOOO SILLY,they say laughters the best medicine,TODAYS EVERYONE'S lucky day,I'M GIVING AWAY FREE SAMPLES TODAY !

BusterNite said:
Well, It seems Upsf has adopted most of Big "O" policys. It seems Upsf also has a Vision. It seems Upsf People Make The Difference. It seems that all work rules, Seniority,and policy's are in place. But can be changed or modified through your terminal manager if it benefits the terminal. All the same as before except its all in writing this time. SICK!!!!!!
What did you think was going to happen ?:rolleyes: The same people are in charge for now.All those people who say UPS runs the place with an iron fist must first realize the people who are still in charge are the same people as Overnite same rules different name.We still have a peer review board to save our as* when in doubt...:duh: Hard to tell how long it will stay this way?

Johnnybegood said:
What did you think was going to happen ?:rolleyes: The same people are in charge for now.All those people who say UPS runs the place with an iron fist must first realize the people who are still in charge are the same people as Overnite same rules different name.We still have a peer review board to save our as* when in doubt...:duh: Hard to tell how long it will stay this way?
I told you what was going to happen. That you were not going to get anything from UPSF. And you will continue to get no more than "O" ever gave you. The only reason you are getting a different health Pkg. is because it saves Upsf money. What I did not tell you or expect is that Upsf people make the difference and that Upsf has a vision, What do you expect???Upsf to clean out all managment and then throw out the new policy books?? Forget about it!!! Welcome to your new vision. I mean company.

greezy trucker said:
Should you not throw in "FLEXIBILITY"? That seems the term for vasoline or somehing to that effect.
ya'FLEXIBILITY' & F..CK,GOT A LOT IN COMMON HERE,BOTH MEAN THE SAME,BEND OVER,GET PUMPED':jerkit: :jerkit: :Flame-On: :rofl2:

You know Buttonman74 with your attitude I don't know how you keep a job . You just hate everything, it's clear you can't handle any kind of supervision. It seams like you have no respect for anyone probably not even yourself.:bgroovy: :chairshot:

BusterNite said:
I told you what was going to happen. That you were not going to get anything from UPSF. And you will continue to get no more than "O" ever gave you. The only reason you are getting a different health Pkg. is because it saves Upsf money. What I did not tell you or expect is that Upsf people make the difference and that Upsf has a vision, What do you expect???Upsf to clean out all managment and then throw out the new policy books?? Forget about it!!! Welcome to your new vision. I mean company.
I have no problems with overnite or thier management....You work hard they leave you alone...:wavey: