Urine bottle found in local Truck

That is a good question..I don't know, to lazy to get out of the truck, small peter, doesn't want anyone to see it, you know the guy that takes up a stall to pee because he is to embarassed, while guys are about to poop on theirselves waiting on him...just my thoughts.

I was just sitting here a wonderd how or why would use a pee jug in a day cab?? I DONT UNDERSTANDSOMEONE TELL ME WHY

Example,,,,,,,,,,driving on a major fwy at night and stuck in gridlock traffic due to construction and you need to go NOW. There are some guys who take certain meds for blood pressure, for instance, that make you urinate more often and cause an urgent need. What else can they do? I don't think firing them is for that is really just cause. Now that doesn't excuse their inconsideration but perhaps a discreet reminder would be better.

Go to user cp edit avitar, browse then pick from your pics, just make sure its up to truckingboards size standards, or go to a web site and enter the url.

for women they have a untensil called the "lady J" it fits on a container with an exstension on it,it resembles an oxegen mask. it sometimes used in small single engine aircraft on long trips or emergencies, it will also work for a guy
80976lui4.jpg