Urine bottle found in local Truck

Honestly, it grosses me too, but if you look at this issue from a logical, scientific perspective, you receive far more germs just shaking hands all day, pushing a shopping cart or from driving a truck after someone who has a cold and has been sneezing in the cab all day. Should people be fired for picking their nose in the truck?

Picking your nose is a little different than leaving a **** bottle in a daycab, since I know you'll ask how I'll say this, to me its the difference between a man going without a shirt and him pulling out his weiner...skin is skin, right?

The nasty factor is at play here, if you can't stop to use the potty there is something seriously wrong.

The travel bottle for guy's

I gave you the "Lady J" for women, and now just for men "the travel bottle"
notice the wide mouth for a easy no mess applications. no driver should be without!

200pxnosepickinginprograo8.jpg

you can see a booger on the window, you cant see pee on the seat!

You guys are lucky, my peter is shaped like a tuna can so I cant **** in the truck

Picking your nose is a little different than leaving a **** bottle in a daycab, since I know you'll ask how I'll say this, to me its the difference between a man going without a shirt and him pulling out his weiner...skin is skin, right?

The nasty factor is at play here, if you can't stop to use the potty there is something seriously wrong.

I agree that the issue becomes more emotional and gross when you are talking about bodially waste. The truth is that a persons mouth and hands are probably the most germ infested parts of the human body. You can actually drink urine without suffering any ill effects except possibly gagging. Virus's are spread generally from your mouth and nose through coughing and sneezing. Bacteria is generally spread by touching an infected item and then toughing your self especially on the face or with an open cut on your hand. You would be far less likely to become infected with anything if some pee'd on your hand rather than coughed or sneezed in your face.

Preception is what makes the pee-pee issue so bad but over reacting emotionally and trying to get someone fired for this inconsideration seems ridiculous. People are going to be fowl (opp's) I mean foul at times just because when they are alone they tend to be less concerned with proper manners that's hardly a reason for termination. Additionally, lets be honest, have you never coughed, sneezed, wipe you nose then touched the steering wheel or a door knob? Have you never pee'd in a bottle on road when in a situtation where you had an urgent need but could not exit the hwy? I certainly don't expect you to answer this I only put it out there for thought.

I agree that the issue becomes more emotional and gross when you are talking about bodially waste. The truth is that a persons mouth and hands are probably the most germ infested parts of the human body. You can actually drink urine without suffering any ill effects except possibly gagging. Virus's are spread generally from your mouth and nose through coughing and sneezing. Bacteria is generally spread by touching an infected item and then toughing your self especially on the face or with an open cut on your hand. You would be far less likely to become infected with anything if some pee'd on your hand rather than coughed or sneezed in your face.

Preception is what makes the pee-pee issue so bad but over reacting emotionally and trying to get someone fired for this inconsideration seems ridiculous. People are going to be fowl (opp's) I mean foul at times just because when they are alone they tend to be less concerned with proper manners that's hardly a reason for termination. Additionally, lets be honest, have you never coughed, sneezed, wipe you nose then touched the steering wheel or a door knob? Have you never pee'd in a bottle on road when in a situtation where you had an urgent need but could not exit the hwy? I certainly don't expect you to answer this I only put it out there for thought.

Firing the individual is none of my concern, I think that others here recomended that one, of course I have picked my nose, coughed, sneezed, ect. and touched the steering wheel, this is the reason I carry wipes, even if I drive the truck the next day I wipe it down, I really don't think what is more germ infested is the issue here, presonally I would rather lick the steering wheel than drink someones pee pee...lol, I have never gotten myself in a situation in 16 years of driving that I could not stop to pee pee, I'm more of a planner though, I tend not to get myself into situations that I will regret, even stopped in accident traffic a person can still exit the vehicle, I have..lol, I still like the hole in the sleeper floor idea though!!:biglaugh:

Firing the individual is none of my concern, I think that others here recomended that one, of course I have picked my nose, coughed, sneezed, ect. and touched the steering wheel, this is the reason I carry wipes, even if I drive the truck the next day I wipe it down, I really don't think what is more germ infested is the issue here, presonally I would rather lick the steering wheel :puke::biglaugh:than drink someones pee pee...lol, I have never gotten myself in a situation in 16 years of driving that I could not stop to pee pee, I'm more of a planner though, I tend not to get myself into situations that I will regret, even stopped in accident traffic a person can still exit the vehicle, I have..lol, I still like the hole in the sleeper floor idea though!!:biglaugh:

GT, you are definately one of the more considerate drivers. Most of the guys I work with don't even pick up their trash. The ones of us who drive the same vehicle every day try to keep a reasonably clean cab, some better than others, but when a back-up gets into your tractor it will probably be ready for a good cleaning. Your type of consideration would be ideal if only everyone would practice it but realisticly I just don't see that ever happening.

Thanks for the good conversation on a less than interesting subject. :lol: