USA Truck U-Turn mishap Atlanta, GA

Doesn't look like a U-turn mishap at all. The report says he was making a legal u-turn and the woman rear ended him. She slit 158 feet before hitting his trailer. I'm betting speed might have been a factor.

Guardrail

Correct, NOT the fault of USA Truck.

The operator of the hotel shuttle bus has had a number of violations recorded in the last two years, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution has learned.
The tractor-trailer was making a legal U-turn on Loop Road just south of the Virginia Avenue exit from I-85 when the shuttle collided with the trailer, College Park Police Sgt. Keith Stanley said.
Just because there's a C.M.V. involved, doesn't immediately indicate fault of C.M.V.

Sliding 158 feet before impact indicates travelling around 65 mph.

Already Posted IT And No charges filed though the bus driver must have been cooking to skid 100ft

Not saying I ever done this, but anytime you make a U-Turn, the company you work for will charge you with a preventable accident, and can fire you.

One more example of a professional so called not focused on their on duty activities.
Number one going to fast in a heavy pedestrian area is never a good practice,as well as not focusing on the path of travel.
Makes for a crash looking for a place to happen.

Though it may not be a fair assumption,most of us see the company involved and automatically "assume" driver error.Glad to see that is not the case here,but probably 90% of the time,the assumption is correct.