Useful report lists plans eligible for assistance under Butch Lewis Act

Considering the massive inflation associated with the biden/dems policies. Wouldn't retirees be better off with Grassley/ Alexander?

I was wondering if the Pension Warriors felt any shame or regret for voting in biden/harris? Do Bob, Mike and Sherm feel personally responsible for the loss of 10's of thousands high paying union oil jobs. The sharp rise in fuel prices, causing large increases in the price of all goods and services to Americas 330 million citizens. It's sad that 1.5 million MEPF participants threw America under the bus for 30 pieces of silver.

So they are easily identifiable to Americas veterans, could the pension warriors wear a biden/harris hat when they enter a VFW or AMVETS.

I was wondering if the Pension Warriors felt any shame or regret for voting in biden/harris? Do Bob, Mike and Sherm feel personally responsible for the loss of 10's of thousands high paying union oil jobs. The sharp rise in fuel prices, causing large increases in the price of all goods and services to Americas 330 million citizens. It's sad that 1.5 million MEPF participants threw America under the bus for 30 pieces of silver.

So they are easily identifiable to Americas veterans, could the pension warriors wear a biden/harris hat when they enter a VFW or AMVETS.
Go spew your made up talking points somewhere else. No matter what name you are using you still are a troll.

Bubba, a little over a month ago, you stated,"I'll check back, for the 2023 contract. I'm sure the grass will be greener in 2023!!!!!!"

Is it already 2023 there Bubba? I was sure hoping you were a man of word, but as usual YOU FAILED MISERABLY. I see your back to spreading joy and happiness to all of the Trucking Board community.

Bubba, a little over a month ago, you stated,"I'll check back, for the 2023 contract. I'm sure the grass will be greener in 2023!!!!!!"

Is it already 2023 there Bubba? I was sure hoping you were a man of word, but as usual YOU FAILED MISERABLY. I see your back to spreading joy and happiness to all of the Trucking Board community.
Breezy said a few days ago over in the Boneyard if Bubba showed up tell him not to worry about his favorite Orphan as he went to Virginia for a truck show. :lmao:

Go spew your made up talking points somewhere else. No matter what name you are using you still are a troll.
Maybe you can give us some accurate figures. How much will higher fuel prices cost America? How much will the biden/harris money printing inflation cost America? How much will the interest on printed money, cost your children, grand children, great grand children, etc. etc. etc.?

Maybe you can give us some accurate figures. How much will higher fuel prices cost America? How much will the biden/harris money printing inflation cost America? How much will the interest on printed money, cost your children, grand children, great grand children, etc. etc. etc.?
Wrong forum for your political crap Bubba Grump. That would be about three floors up in the Washington D.C. Swamp forum. Maybe you can strike up a conversation with Razorblade while you are there. He just might be the man of your dreams like we discussed a few months back. LOL!!!

Wrong forum for your political crap Bubba Grump. That would be about three floors up in the Washington D.C. Swamp forum. Maybe you can strike up a conversation with Razorblade while you are there. He just might be the man of your dreams like we discussed a few months back. LOL!!!
Only an idiot would have ignored the impact inflation would have on the purchasing power of their pension. The short sighted pension warriors screwed themselves and all Americans by voting in biden/harris.

Only an idiot would continue to post in the wrong forum after he was informed of the proper forum to post his/her political views.
The PENSION WARRIORS sold America out for 30 pieces of silver, by voting in biden/harris. Due to massive inflation CSPF members will be no better off with butch lewis over Grassley/Alexander. The unintended consequence of PENSION WARRIOR greed is they screwed the rest of America, with reduced purchasing power.

The PENSION WARRIORS sold America out for 30 pieces of silver, by voting in biden/harris. Due to massive inflation CSPF members will be no better off with butch lewis over Grassley/Alexander. The unintended consequence of PENSION WARRIOR greed is they screwed the rest of America, with reduced purchasing power.
Again, please take the stairs or the elevator three floors up. There, you can freely voice your political views.

Again, please take the stairs or the elevator three floors up. There, you can freely voice your political views.
Maybe you didn't notice the Pension Warriors waged a 7 year POLITICAL battle to take control of the government. They ruined America for 30 pieces of silver. Hopefully when the republicans take control in 2022 and 2024. They will pass Grassley/Alexander and claw back the money from butch lewis. It's time to make deadbeats realize they can't vote themselves other peoples money!

Maybe you didn't notice the Pension Warriors waged a 7 year POLITICAL battle to take control of the government. They ruined America for 30 pieces of silver. Hopefully when the republicans take control in 2022 and 2024. They will pass Grassley/Alexander and claw back the money from butch lewis. It's time to make deadbeats realize they can't vote themselves other peoples money!
And hopefully before then, you will understand you are in the WRONG FORUM!!!

There is only Trump haters because if your a Biden supporter with all that happing in American your stupid and don’t need to makes decisions by yourself.